Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Battlestar Galactica's Six, played by Tricia Helfer

by LadyFrontbum Posted 10th Jan 2010 at 2:11 AM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:30 AM
wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! She is wonderful!!! Very, very well done! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:11 AM
Oh WOW, she is absolutely phenomenal - GREAT work!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 4:55 AM
thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx well done thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 5:04 AM
Although I don't really watch Battlestar Galactica I'm impressed with how well this sim actually looks first off, and the likeness to the original actor. It seems like a lot of the time, the sims might either look nothing like the celebrity or they sacrifice beauty at the expense of limited digital likeness.

Good job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 5:28 AM
Fraking awesome! I just wish the Slider Limit Hack would work for me, so I could download her.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 6:20 AM
looks very very very similar to Lady Frontbum's version...
Scholar
#8 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 6:30 AM
Beautiful work...she's lovely. Thank you for sharing Six!
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 6:58 AM
Hey gubstrina, I commented on your message on my website but I'll post here anyway in case other people don't realise. I am LadyFrontbum, I just signed up with the wrong username on here cos I'm a moron :D

Thanks for the comments everyone!!
Lizetm, if that slider increase hack doesn't work you could try awesome mod, I'm pretty sure they have one that allows more sliders. I have limited knowledge about awesome mod though :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 9:21 AM
I don't know the person or character lol... but looking at your source pics you've done a really good job with her likeness!! and she's gorgeous!! thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 10:55 AM
I don't know the actress or the character either, but it looks like a very good likeness and also a great-looking sim, nice job!
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 11:29 AM
Wooow, she looks so real, just like from the series. Thank you so much for sharing her!
Instructor
#13 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 12:50 PM
I'm amazed on how she looks exactly like her... You did such a great job!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:42 PM
She's terrific. I can't seem to download the lips. there is a green arrow thingy that has a link but it links to another page. I have been all over this page trying to download the lips. Best I've seen yet. Please help with this asian site. Where is the download?

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Forum Resident
#15 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:53 PM
Found it. thanks

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 4:25 PM
Sorry I didn't see your post earlier, McAlli! Glad you found it
Thanks everyone.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 4:47 PM
Stunning, BT. You've really captured her, even though I am not familiar with the star.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 5:59 PM
most realistic sim in the sims 3 yet. wonderful job
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 6:33 PM
Battlestar Galactica was one of my all time favorite shows. You are WONDERFUL! I always thought she was breathtaking. You definately did her justice. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BasTyra
Hey gubstrina, I commented on your message on my website but I'll post here anyway in case other people don't realise. I am LadyFrontbum, I just signed up with the wrong username on here cos I'm a moron :D

Thanks for the comments everyone!!
Lizetm, if that slider increase hack doesn't work you could try awesome mod, I'm pretty sure they have one that allows more sliders. I have limited knowledge about awesome mod though :D

It may be worth mentioning it on your profile, to solve any further confusion as I thought exactly the same when I saw the thumbnail.

Very good sim though. x
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 10:14 PM
My boyfriend recently got me into the Battlestar stuff---we just started on the second season---, and #6 is my favorite character. You've done an amazing job---I recognized her as soon as I laid eyes on her. Thank you so much. I'm really excited to have her in my game. :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 12:10 AM
Fantastic, I knew who she was in a second before even seeing the name, and I don't even watch Battlestar Galactica! Well done, seriously!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 2:37 AM
Thanks everyone

Claire, I actually do have it in my profile and my link is there too. Next time I upload a sim I will put a ladyfrontbum watermark on it to avoid any confusion
Instructor
#24 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 3:45 AM
Amazing.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BasTyra
Thanks everyone

Claire, I actually do have it in my profile and my link is there too. Next time I upload a sim I will put a ladyfrontbum watermark on it to avoid any confusion

Sorry I didn't mean profile, I meant upload page thingy... a watermark is a good idea though. xx
Page 1 of 2