Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Neytiri - James Cameron's Avatar (Update 15.Jan)

by Slipslop Posted 11th Jan 2010 at 4:27 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2010 at 10:26 AM by Slipslop : text fixes, added the downloadlink for traelia's avatar extras, fixed a problem with the thong not showing up - added the right packages with the right sim-file

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 6:24 PM
Wow, she is so beautiful and so cute, very nice work! And big kudos to traelia for the cc overlays!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 6:42 PM
Cool Avatar!!!Really beautyful! :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 7:23 PM
love the body stripes (too)! nice job!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 7:39 PM
Oh she turned out so lovely!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 8:00 PM
She's pretty and stuff, but is there any way we can get those stripes for women AND men? That said, maybe even the sparkles separate/layered (on the face AND body), if possible? I know you didn't make the markings, but it's be nice anyway.
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 8:02 PM
She is a beauty!!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 9:42 PM
please can you tell me how can I get this body stipes? I can't find it

thanks

and she is very beautiful!!! good job
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 9:50 PM
Wow, well done! Loved the movie, this is fantastic. Thanks!
Inventor
#10 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 11:33 PM
Nice job!!! Great representation of her!! I really loved the movie!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 11:50 PM
ok I found everything can you do body strips for the man too? I want to make Jake Sully
pls pls pls
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 12:12 AM
Holy crap-looks great!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 2:07 AM
Congratulations! She looks absolutely wonderful =)

There used to be a tree, Where we took our pretty things, We'd hook them by a thread, Golden egg lipstick and feathers, And watch the light shine through, I'm afraid to forget you, I am remembering you, You were sparkling - My brightest diamond
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 2:15 AM
I haven't even seen Avatar yet, but I already love you for putting the effort into this that was obviously put! You rock! Thanks.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 3:18 AM
Wow, she's gorgoues! Amazing work
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 6:03 PM
Many thanks everyone, i will try Jake Sully in his avatar form too, but those characters are tough to get right, so can't say when i upload him.

caroline: traelia's avatar set is now available for download, it's enabled for males too, so re-download it.

http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=386480

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 11:39 AM
wow big thanks!!! My Jake Sully is in chest all the time just because I didn't have this strips! You are great
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 4:53 AM
WOW!

just 1 question...

where is the thong? it's only in sleepwear so i have to use shorts so it looks ugly lol

and where r the little face diamonds?

reply by saying @chaui13 ty!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 5:42 PM Last edited by Slipslop : 15th Jan 2010 at 10:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by machete221
WOW!

just 1 question...

where is the thong? it's only in sleepwear so i have to use shorts so it looks ugly lol

and where r the little face diamonds?

reply by saying @chaui13 ty!

Yeah the thong makes a bit of troubles, i update the downloadfile a bit later. I edit this post when it's ready.

So i updated the rar files, which contains the correct thong packages. Now the sim shows up correctly. Sorry for troubles everyone who has downloaded already.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Field Researcher
#20 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 12:07 PM
Turned out really beautiful!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 1:44 PM
Very nice, love her but somebody should give the poor girl a tail, I’m sure she miss it.
Is it hard to convert one from sims2? I saw a tail and cat ears somewhere but it was very short.
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 4:32 AM
cant download the female skin from peggyzone for some reason it wont load anyone have an alt link?
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:18 PM
How do you get hexapede steaks and avatar music????? Lovely sims by the way, saw the movie and LOVED IT. BEST MOVIE EVER! Thanks if you can get back!
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 11:16 PM
where is the hair form? if i may ask heh
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 9:15 PM
WOWIE!! She is so beautiful!! Thank you!!
Page 1 of 2