Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 3 Custom Career: Law (From the Sims 2: Seasons). Fulltime.

by ElliotDX Posted 6th Mar 2010 at 2:45 AM - Updated 6th Mar 2010 at 11:52 PM by ElliotDX : To update files.

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 3:45 AM
wow! what a great idea! nice work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 4:02 AM
This is cool, the law career was a great one, IMO. I have one question, though. You said that there are no opportunities; Are Sims still able to get raises? Either way, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 4:41 AM
AWESOME, I can have lawyers in my game now, and then I can chase them down with the Dexter mod!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 5:20 AM
Yay! A law career for Nick! (Phoenix Wright)
Could you update it later on with chance cards? Please and thanks!

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 5:58 AM
You have a Phoenix Wright for Sims 3, Kitty? And BTW, Elliot, do you know where I can find a tutorial for making Sims 3 careers?

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 6:05 AM
The only thing is the wishes,opportunities and lifetime want if they are possible to be added this would be a great mod.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 7:11 AM
this is great only thing i can say is that where the option for "meet co=workers" it has like "***gamplay....." bu ti still knew what it was the option worked fine when i clicked it. Good Job! we need more careers!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaptainRC
You have a Phoenix Wright for Sims 3, Kitty? And BTW, Elliot, do you know where I can find a tutorial for making Sims 3 careers?

There's one available over here:
http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=1051.0

Quote: Originally posted by s0xquisite
this is great only thing i can say is that where the option for "meet co=workers" it has like "***gamplay....." bu ti still knew what it was the option worked fine when i clicked it. Good Job! we need more careers!

Quote: Originally posted by rmrm
I've fixed that. Just that this was the original file, where it's been updated several times since waiting for approval.
This is cool, the law career was a great one, IMO. I have one question, though. You said that there are no opportunities; Are Sims still able to get raises? Either way, thanks!

Sims can still get raises.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaptainRC

Made him myself, not perfect but best I can do with whats available, no badge though.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 11:34 AM
awesome ! been waiting for something like this ! :D
Inventor
#12 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek0
I have a Polish version of the game. Will this career work properly?

I believe it will still work fine, it just will have all English text.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek0
It doesn't work, because of some incompatibilities with my unpatched game.

As you noted, Phase Three Career Mod (on which this career is based) is only compatible with Patch 1.5 or greater.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 3:30 AM
Awesome! I love new careers Thanks for posting this...
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 10:46 AM
is this compatible with other job mods such as the education one?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dondon94
is this compatible with other job mods such as the education one?

Yes, it's fully compatible with the Education Career. And if you've got the IT and Education Career both running in your game, then this will work with the IT Career.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 10:36 PM
Mine isnt working, i downloaded twallans mod but its still not working? SOMEONE HELP PLEZE.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 1:10 AM
This is so awesome...thank you!!!♥ Could you make a SuperNatural career, just like the show?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 3:42 PM
This is great, thank you! Something I am wondering though, is whether our sims will have Lifetime Wishes to become The Law? I don't normally allow my Sims to join a profession that is not their Lifetime Wish!

My avatar was the most beautiful teen I ever had in TS2, in a custom neighbourhood sadly lost to time about three laptops ago, but still remembered fondly!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelgoddess97
This is so awesome...thank you!!!♥ Could you make a SuperNatural career, just like the show?

Please message me with some information about the show. I am unfamiliar with it.

Quote: Originally posted by happenin_holly
This is great, thank you! Something I am wondering though, is whether our sims will have Lifetime Wishes to become The Law? I don't normally allow my Sims to join a profession that is not their Lifetime Wish!

Unfourtunately, Lifetime Wishes are hard to do, and are not included in this download. I will, in the future, look into the matter, and perhaps update this to V2 with lifetime wishes. Or maybe, V3.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 12:06 PM
thankyou.
could you make more careers though, that would be great!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katysim3
thankyou.
could you make more careers though, that would be great!

Could I?

Well, that's a holy different thing from "Will I".

I could yes. Will I? ...
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 10:43 AM
Very nice. This was a favorite of mine from the Sims 2. But two question: 1)How will this be affected by the upcoming Ambitions expansion which focuses primarily on careers/jobs? 2) Just what the heck is The Law? I never understood just where the heck that came from. Why not like a judge or something? >_< lol Anyway great work.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 12:02 PM
Hi. I'd like to say thanks, I love adding careers.
"Recieve" is misspelt. It's RECEIVE: i before e except after c....(then it's e before i.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Seidon
1)How will this be affected by the upcoming Ambitions expansion which focuses primarily on careers/jobs?

It depends on how it affects careers exactly. We'll have to wait and see...

Quote: Originally posted by Seidon
2) Just what the heck is The Law? I never understood just where the heck that came from. Why not like a judge or something? >_< lol Anyway great work.

Levels are from the Sims 2.

Quote: Originally posted by Limogi
"Recieve" is misspelt. It's RECEIVE: i before e except after c....(then it's e before i.)

Oh, I'll have to correct it.
Page 1 of 4