Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Puggle Farm - a cozy farm home

by ninotchka Posted 13th Jan 2010 at 2:02 AM - Updated 8th Jun 2010 at 12:39 AM by ninotchka

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 3:10 AM
Great house, I love how the whole house is angled and the stairs overlap each other. Its really cute!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 3:22 AM
ZOMG adorable! This is awesome, I love it! Fantastic job and it looks super authentic!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 3:26 AM
Teehee, this is soo cool, and I'm glad my tutorial helped you out . I really love this lot, so realistic!

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 4:38 AM
Oi, I love this! Its so cute.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 2:45 PM
This is absolutely lovely! I love the way you laid everything out and made it so cozy and functional.

EA says the reason sims don't use the bridge is because you built it on foundation(to place the stairs) and they see that as another floor they'd have to traverse to get to where they're going. They'd rather stay on the same floor...if that makes any sense. I think I read it in the CAW Guide.

Awesome job!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 4:14 PM
I absolutely love this...you did a great job. It looks so realistic and cozy.
Scholar
#8 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 7:49 PM
Your house is special,absolutely delightful.Beautiful and inviting.I don't download many lots for Sims 3,because my harddrive is already full of Sims 2 houses.But sometimes I can't resist and there are exceptions: Your enchanting house will be one of them.
Thank you for sharing this beauty.Hugs.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 2:02 AM
Such a sweet farmhouse! Great job!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 6:35 AM
This is by far the most beautiful house I've seen in ages. Really looking forward to making it my main household. I hope you make more - you have a talent for building.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 6:57 AM
Wow. So beautifully built and landscaped. I especially love the roof! Thanks for sharing this!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 12:37 PM
In which world have you build this beautiful house?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 4:50 PM
Oh I love this so much. I don't have WA though. This house makes me want to go buy it.

I'd be interested in having some of the beautiful patterns you used for wallpaper. Please?

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Field Researcher
#14 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 5:48 PM
Nice presentation! I love specially the image of this couple at work. Really really comfy. Picked download with justice.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 1:57 AM
I have never commented on a download before, preferring to thank and run, but this lot is absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for your hard work and eye for detail.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 12:32 PM
absolutely stunning you're truly talented.

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 2:16 AM
oh god!! i awlays want to like this! Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 7:44 PM
Absolutely gorgeous!
First thing out of my mouth was "Awwwe"
<3
Scholar
#19 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 4:51 AM
think we can learn from the creator
thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 9:40 PM
Nothing important, but just a question. Are there platypi in that show?!

I honestly got really excited when I saw puggle. <33
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 3:53 PM
What a cute little house , superb job on the landscaping.
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 11:04 AM
Wow, thanks to you all for the awesome responses, I am honestly chuffed!

Colemarie - ahhhhh, thank you, that is very handy to know

PalmBlad - this lot was built on the Pinochle street, right at the end of it, in the Sunset Valley neighbourhood (default that comes with the game)

Autumnfoxx - all the patterns are the ones that come with the game, some of which were modified by me using the Create-A-Style

lauraluxurious - no no baby platypuses in the show, but there are platypuses all about this particular area of Tassie - we've seen them in a large fresh water dam not too far from our own house
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 2:52 PM
Wonderful house, but I seem to have a little problem with it. None of the plants will become harvestable after they are first picked, and, none of the new ones planted reach maturity. I have checked to see if there were any mods conflicting but could not find any. Also, this does not happen with any of my other farms/houses. Any ideas? Anyone else have this problem?
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 1:54 AM
Hey gbreez,

Sorry for the problem - I am afraid that those plants were planted using the "testingcheatsenabled true" debug catalogue. I am not sure if doing this has any bearing on whether or not the plants should behave like this though. Since these plants were of normal quality anyway, perhaps you could just replant a higher quality seed, see this great gardening guide here:

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/s...w-to-garden.php

I tried googling the original problem as well, but no one has mentioned it.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 4:46 AM
OMG . . . I LOVE Gourmet Farmer. . . its a great show. And I adore this house. Im definitely downloading it and using it. Thank you so much for this . . . Can't wait for the next episode ^^
Page 1 of 2