Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'In Too Deep' eye set

by dragonmandy Posted 12th Jan 2010 at 8:25 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 8:40 PM
I love them :D
They're so realistic.
The black ones are my favourite <3.

Could you make them into zip files? ;D
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 9:38 PM
actually, i would recommend win-rar. its free, and does both rars and zips. and thanks.
Banned
#4 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 12:54 AM
Can't wait for the shadow and lips (I already have some liner like that). The eyes look great too.
Instructor
#5 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 1:05 PM
They are beautiful Thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 8:16 PM
These are lovely. I downloaded them into my game last night and they look just as great in-game as they do in the pic...I need someone to make these defaults ASAP.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 10:26 PM
Gorgeous As Always.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:10 AM
I Do The Exact Instuction It Does Not Work Wht Am I Supposed To Do Some One Please Helpppp Im Desperate I Have Looked Everywhare I Read The Downlading For Fraking Idiots Bu It Font Work
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 4:29 PM
Love those. I can't wait for the makeup, it's amazing!
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd May 2010 at 3:45 PM
thanks a lot. love ur work =)
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 5:41 PM
LOOOVE this.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 5:50 PM
thank you all for your wonderful comments! im so glad you like them.

shehrhussain_101, what exactly is it youre having problems with? if youre not getting results with the downloading for fracking idiots, i would suggest going through it again, utilizing the help forum, or asking a moderator for assistance.
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 10:42 PM
there realy nice prety wish i had eyes like that so bright hey you said you was takeing some time off from your art well this is art ! so well done so breath takeing you can realy draw and thankyou xd
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 5:49 PM
thanks. :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 6:48 AM
Nice jobb on these eyes,it must be a lots of work on small details. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:38 AM
Wow. These are awesome. I've been looking for eyes with detail like this. Went through all your eye sets, downloaded all. they seem really similar, but that just gets it exact. Keep Posting eyes!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shehrhussain_101
I Do The Exact Instuction It Does Not Work Wht Am I Supposed To Do Some One Please Helpppp Im Desperate I Have Looked Everywhare I Read The Downlading For Fraking Idiots Bu It Font Work

You go to the download tab when at an item, press the things you want to download. Some WinRAR windows pop up. have an empty folder on you desktop and move the files to the folder. open the start menu, and search "the sims 2" go with the top one if there's 2. if there's nothing in there try the other. If there's no downloads folder in it, add one and title it "Downloads" ( yes, you need capital letters). If you like organization, add folders with titles like "Body Shop" and "Buy Mode". Move files from folder to folder, and Bam! you're done. GOOD LUCK!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 9:55 AM
Wooooow i Loveeee you ! Very very beautiful <3 I can't wait for the lashes and shadows <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 8:39 PM
Hey, I love these eyes so so SO much, thank you for creating them!! I have one question though... Could you (or someone) make them the default set so NPCs have them too please?
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd May 2012 at 6:29 PM
thank you guys, im so glad you all like them.

unfortunately Cryingdarkprincess, i dont know how to do defaults.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th May 2013 at 3:46 AM
Oh wow! I'm usually a Sims 3 CC girl, but ever since going back to my original PC - only had enough space for my older sim games. I never got CC for TS2 before, yours is the first! Love it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 3:46 PM
thank you, glad to be the first in your game. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 9:41 PM
Beautiful! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 9:17 PM
Thanks!