Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ribbon Lingerie

by Kiara24 Posted 20th Jan 2010 at 9:09 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 6:42 AM
WOW!!! This is breathtaking! Another great work from you Kiara. These are so great looking I wish it wasn't just for sleepwear but available for all categories. Thank you Kiara and wish you all the best! thanks.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 9:23 AM
Any chance of getting the bottoms as boyshorts or low cut briefs?
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 5:09 PM
Love these ! Thanks !
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 5:48 PM
Thank you very much for these, I know a lot of effort must go into making these things. However, there is one valid piece of constructive criticism I would like to make, in retrospect of similar 'thong' lingerie creations, and in anticipation of other thongs and G-strings to come:

The string/gusset part at the rear of the underwear should not be visible. It gives the impression that the wearer either doesn't have buttocks, or that the string is very thick. You should remember that thong underwear disappears between the buttocks, so the lower rear section of the underwear mesh should actually be invisible. Adhering to this basic physical reality will give the impression of more realistic (and sexy) underwear.
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 7:19 PM
Thank you all for the comments!
tinyclaw thanks for your constructive criticism, is very important for me to improve!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 11:44 PM Last edited by LoofahFlufferduff : 20th Jul 2010 at 11:54 PM.
I vote for briefs and boyshorts... or even 'tanga' shorts :D
Actually 'french knickers' are really in at the moment, and very sexy
tanga shorts
(French knickers - kinda like 'shaped' boxer shorts for women... no elastic around the leg cuffs. Great for under can-can skirts or for a 'retro' look!!!)

I love the 'balconette' style bra though!!! (i am a lingerie fanatic, lol)

Oh and contrary to what tinyclaw said... if you don't have a butt crack you can see the thong part So that would make these perfect for my self sim, LOL. :p

Mac-tastic Sims 3 - Tips and tutorials for making the most out of your Sims 3 experience on Mac :D
http://www.mactasticsims3.com
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 10:13 PM
Looks great on my sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 7:58 PM
Thanks Kiara24 nice clothings and other item´s i love it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 10:09 PM
I'm with tinyclaw on this one. If you modified the back to look more like on you shiny swimsuit, it would be perfect!

But really nice bra!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 4:06 AM
i love it it is also perfect for my poses thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:51 AM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:51 AM
Thank you!