Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natalie Imbruglia

by @Stefan Posted 21st Jan 2010 at 8:14 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2010 at 3:07 PM by @Stefan

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 8:33 PM
Holy crap it looks exactly like her. Fantastic job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 8:53 PM
Excellent job! It is a wonderful likeness
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 9:25 PM
identical! she is gorgeous, as always
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:01 PM
She's perfect!.
Great job Stefan =)

Please, sorry for my bad English..
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:12 PM
Its good
But
I dont kno who this chick is but WOW!
She looks like she had 10 plastic surgery jobs in 1 day
Mad Poster
#7 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:27 PM
Very nicely done!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 10:30 PM
You are amazing Stefan, now only if you'd make J-Lo, I might even concider start playing Sims 3 again. LOL
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 11:07 PM
awsum! ^^

nose lips are jsut perfect however i think that with smaller a smaller iris, she'd appear more realistic
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 12:08 AM
This is fantastic, wish my damn game worked. Perfect reincarnation, thanks again Stefan!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 12:38 AM
So realistic! Amazing. Simply amazing.

ANSXCORE ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE THING!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 1:28 AM
stefan, you do wonderful work! i love that you're separating the face mask! i'm not a big fan of them, but your masks are truly an exception! thank you soo much!
Instructor
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 2:37 AM
WOW she looks incredible!! Great work
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 3:04 AM
OMG I love Natalie Imbruglia! And your sim version of her is gorgeous. Love those lips.
Scholar
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 4:12 AM Last edited by summersong86 : 22nd Jan 2010 at 5:07 PM.
No, I agree with gabay17, your facemasks are the exception. You are a rare genius with them. If anyone has a complaint about them they are probably just not recoloring them right to blend in with the skins properly. Or perhaps they are complaining about downloading from creators who rely on the mask to do all the work of making the resemblance and they don't do any sculpting on the face at all. But of course you do sculpting as well. You are not one to take the easy way out, so don't worry about the naysayers.

You have just the right touch at making the masks and if you would just come out with MORE face masks, I probably would be using them on every single one of my sims to make them more unique and pretty. I don't know if you saw my comments about your Sarah Michelle Gellar facemask under your SMG sim entry, but I think your facemasks could do for custom sims what custom skins did for them in Sims2. Currently if we want a Sims3 celebrity, we have to basically agree to download and use the same default skin that the maker of that celebrity used. But your celebrities aren't all like that. You free us from having to all use the same custom skin because your masks give the sim that unique look no matter what skin we use. I used your SMG mask on my Buffy Summers Sim and I used it on all sorts of different custom skins and the result was that Buffy held her looks no matter what skins I used. And best of all, she was still pretty, the mask blended in so well with the Sim.

Your Natalie Sim looks so beautiful and does justice to the real Natalie. I am excited to see you didn't use too many custom things like slider hacks that I don't have. That means I can definitely install this sim. Yay!

UPDATE: Got her in game and even though I changed from Kitty Klan to Jiao face tone recently, (I was having trouble getting another sim to look right) Natalie held her resemblance very well! I was also playing around with her in CAS and must say you did an amazing job sculpting without any slider hacks! :D
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 12:45 PM
I know that many people doesn't like face mask. But don't forget that many other people, as me, want masks. Even good skin replacements, that offer more reality to avoid the cartoonish look, are unable to get a wide range of variety in faces.
There are some people that want cartoon. Well, do not install other skins to replace EA made!
There are some people that hate masks. Well, do not install masks or mask-like blushes!
There are some people that love your well made creations to make unique faces. Here I am and many others above!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 2:56 PM
. . . Phew, the last two comment before me was too long to read... teheehee
Anyway, she's identical, i barely know her from her song - glorious, thanks for sharing ^.^ I will have her married with malcolm landgrabb...

I AM SO SORRY THAT I CAN ONLY ACT AS A HOST FOR NOW, BUT SOMEDAY I WILL POST SOMETHING, I CAN ONLY POST HOUSE, HIKS T.T
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 4:28 PM
She looks so much like Sofia Loren, don't you think? Beautiful. Great work, Stefan!
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 4:29 PM
One of the best I've seen!!! thank you!!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 4:41 PM
Very nice, as usual.

I made one without the luxury of a face mask, but this one is a definite upgrade!

Thanks, @Stefan. :P
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 9:30 PM
Beautiful work! This is easily one of the best I've seen from you so far! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 2:40 AM
Wow! This is by far the closest likeness I've ever seen - your neytiri was nice but way off, this is PERFECT. What i love about her is that she is a perfect simmified version of imbruglia, some of the Sims 2 Sims created based on real people are just photo's of that person crudely wrapped around a 3d model. Not just your best yet, but the best of any i've seen.
p.s i think we've all seen from the sims 2 the dangers of using masks that lose any of the simness of the characters, they generally end up just looking rubbish, this though proves you can do accuracy without crappy photoshop and ruining the overall look of the sims. This is exactly the right balance. I believe in Sim realism, and any english text on my mods is immediately replaced with simlish, but maybe thats just me...
Field Researcher
#23 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 1:39 PM
Very very well done Stefan She's instantly recognisable and well done making the face mask minimal too. I'm not a fan of masks, but sometimes you really do need them to get the skin tone etc. just right. Anyhoo... she's really good, you should be proud of your work!!
Scholar
#24 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 11:51 PM
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 5:58 PM
She is fantastic. I didn't download all the extra stuff for her and she still looks amazing in the game, still a strong resemblance, so thanks a bunch!
Page 1 of 2