Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Arizona

by gizky Posted 22nd Jan 2010 at 7:20 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 9:37 PM
Uh...Why call it the Arizona? I see nothing particularly Arizona-y about it.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 10:06 PM
It's based on all the houses built on a massive scale (in the suburbs you will see the exact same house a million times...) in the 60's/70's in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 4:28 AM
Haha, nice. Now all I need to do is flood the lawn and it'll be just like my house! :P
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 7:30 AM
This is great, the only thing would be that I feel that its a bit plain, landscaping wise? Just concentrate on that skill, and you will make great houses, combined with beautiful landscaping.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 9:09 AM
Beautiful lot ! You did a great work on it ! Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 7:55 PM
Thanks for the comments. Yes, the landscaping is a bit dull, true-to-life just looking around my neighborhood though (and maybe peeking over my neighbor's walls...)
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 4:39 PM
Haven't been to Phoenix, but it certainly is reminiscent of Tucson. Except I don't think I ever saw a yard in Tucson with grass, just gravel and pebbles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 6:48 PM
Beautiful home
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 10:46 PM
This comment may be a decade late, but, yes, to everyone, this is very accurate to what a typical house in Arizona (Especially Phoenix and Tucson) is like.

A good amount of homeowners do not have any landscaping because of the hot and dry climate, but you may find, sometimes, various types of desert shrubs, cacti and succulents. It is true that grassy lawns are not common for every house, instead you may see pebbles, and sometimes people invest in purchasing and installing synthetic grass.