Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GaGa

by missMSBplayer Posted 25th Jan 2010 at 11:17 PM

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
#2 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 2:42 AM
Finally a GaGa sim that looks like her! :D

CoolSims has moved here: http://www.shymoo.com/coolsims/
There's a Bad Romance hair too! ^_^
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 2:50 AM
Thank you so so much!! I'm glad you like her as well. I'm not fully pleased with her...

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 3:47 AM
That is so crazy!!!!! I am in the process of getting my Gaga together and ready for upload... I just have to write the discription and stuff, cause the sim is finished.... but you sim looks great, and I'm so glad the teeth came in handy!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 8:02 AM
She looks lovely! I really like her music. It's to bad that she is judged more on her over the top persona rather than musical merit.
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 11:52 AM
Omg! Thanks soo much MSB! Im sorry I didnt comment towards the end. She definitely looks like Gaga! Im so proud of you!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 12:35 PM
Hehehe, is THIS lady gaga male or female based? :P
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 5:08 PM
She's great!Thanks!

What I do...I do it for friendship!
-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 6:18 PM
Thanks to MOST of you who have given me wonderful comments, I'm happy you like her

lovetadraw: that comment was very rude.

simathome: Seeing that Lady GaGa is a female, and has said so in her Barbara Walters interview, she is a female sim.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 6:42 PM
Good job Miss MSB! I'm not a fan of her music, but you did a good job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 9:01 PM
Woah this is a great gaga sim but for some reason it won't install into my game, it says I don't have a required expansion installed but on the download it says it only requires the base game. I don't have uni installed but I have all the others.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 10:15 PM
Hmm, I'm not sure, you only need base game for it to work. Sorry about that

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#13 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mattyjack1
Woah this is a great gaga sim but for some reason it won't install into my game, it says I don't have a required expansion installed but on the download it says it only requires the base game. I don't have uni installed but I have all the others.

I would suggest reading the installation instruction. All will be revealed. :p

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Instructor
#14 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 11:37 PM Last edited by Wicked_poppies : 28th Jan 2010 at 3:07 AM. Reason: to point out asshole.
You know, if you have something rude to say, dont say it. These are suposed to be comments about the sim, and not your views on Lady Gaga. If you think the skin looks bad, or you dont like the face sculpt, this is the place to mention it. If you love the sim and think it's spot on, this is the place for it. If you have a question regarding the download, this is the place to ask. This is not the place to post rude, stupid, useless comments about the actualy person the sim is based on. The buttons below say "Post Thanks" "Post Feedback/Report" and "Go Advanced"..... There is no button for posting stupid mean comments. So keep them to yourself, because you're not funny, and people can see that your an asshole (I'm looking at you "lovetadraw"). Creators work hard on making sims, and your only causing us to not want to share anymore when you do that crap.

Also if you're having trouble instaling this or any sim, try reading the "Install Instructions" at the top of the page. Duh.

Thanks for your hard work missMSBplayer.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 12:34 AM
THANK YOU for clearing that up my friend. Jeez, some people, eh. Thank you both for suggesting to some people the more obvious solutions.

Although, I could have worked much harder on her, hehe. I tend to rush on some of my sims. I am going to try harder though. Again, thank you for explaining to *certain people* simple rules we learn (or maybe, yet to learn) when we were very young. That is all.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Field Researcher
#16 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovetadraw
Suck eggs! If you all want her STDs in your Sim world, go ahead!

Normally I'd keep my little mouth shut, but I have to say something here.

What the hell is your problem? At least acknowledge the striking resemblance between the Sim and Gaga herself, if you want to say the least. Nobody cares if you don't like Gaga.
Go take your beliefs and shove them down your own throat, please. No one wants to hear from you and your negativity.

----------------

All that aside, Ms. Player, this is GAWJUS.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 2:55 AM
Why thank you, omgrawr213, that was very kind of you. I'm glad I have people backing me up, I probably couldn't handle jerks like that on my own.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Banned
#18 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 5:21 AM
She looks just like her! Great job! .
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 7:44 AM
Default Regarding OFF TOPIC
You deleted my comment "I have to install Lady GaGa through Q-Xpress and the Lady GaGa straight hair do I have to donate when downloading from coolsims." Reason :Being off topic. Can you tell me why this was off topic?
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 6:32 PM
Because it wasn't a comment, or a thanks, it was asking something that its answer is clear. You just have to look more.

Jon, I'm glad

Call Me Miss, or MSB

#21 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 12:54 AM
well, couple suggestions....the eyes are alittle more tilted in and the nose needs to be alittle bit longer....other than that I LOVE IT!!!! ITS THE BEST GAGA (sim) IVE EVER SEEN!!!! i NEED this sim in my game!!!! (thanks so much for posting it by the way)
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 12:55 AM
Thank you for the suggestions Glad you like her.

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 7:17 PM
Love it! Great job! keep it up.

O, lovetadraw, F**K YOU!
#24 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 12:10 AM
i just tried it in my game and she is AMAZING even better than in the pics!!!! awsome awsome awsome job!!!!!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 1:16 AM
Wow! Thank you! Haha, maybe my problem is taking in game shots! Thank you very much!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

Page 1 of 3