Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A gothic victorian inspired mansion

by rlposselt Posted 25th Jan 2010 at 3:45 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 4:13 PM
well done, nice brick color
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 12:09 AM
this could be the nicest house ive ever seen on here! however i dont like the pool being out the front, otherwise its really amazing. thanks so much
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 10:20 PM
This is very well done. Thank you for the upload
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 12:40 AM
TY for your kind comments

@kingdonlwt:
I have to agree... it's been awhile since I made this mansion, but the pool could've been placed better (if there's any space elsewhere...) I might make an update at some point of the lot. Actually I've been trying (unsuccesfully) to find a picture of the original mansion I based it on.
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 5:51 PM
I once built a huge mansion on Sims 3 as well. Giant white mansion, five stories high with more bedrooms and bathrooms then I ever could count, and it had a giant great staircase as well. Unfortunately though, it's gone now. Wiped out on the old computer, it was the type of southern house that had columns and a flat roof, with gate running along the very top.