Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Madonna Kitchen

by hudy777DeSign Posted 4th Feb 2010 at 5:34 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2010 at 5:05 PM by hudy777

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:51 PM
Amazing,thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 6:22 PM
very nice thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 6:34 PM
Thank you!
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 6:36 PM
Hudy,I have not enough words .Just able to tell you a huge Thank you for this dreamkitchen.Just downloaded it and tonight will enjoy deeply discovering everything in your gorgeous set.Thank you Thank you !
Scholar
#6 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 6:47 PM
excellent
Forum Resident
#7 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 6:59 PM
Congrats on getting this up Hudy! I love it, Great job!!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#8 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 7:05 PM
Thank you for making the hard work on this kitchen and sharing it with us all. Amazing!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 7:27 PM
These is a very beatiful job congratulation
Forum Resident
#10 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 7:57 PM
I would download, but it will be way too much work to convert all the files to .packages (I do them one at a time so I can name the files properly) so I guess I'll pass it up. I don't mess with the launcher because it's way too slow, doesn't work most of the time and it's way too hard to find things and delete them later if needed. I've even given up on installing Sims and houses because of this. I understand about the counters not being able to be in .package format because of the corners or whatever, but why does everything else have to be in Sims3Pack format?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 8:07 PM Last edited by hudy777 : 5th Feb 2010 at 8:20 AM.
i can put other stuff in .package files if you want

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Mad Poster
#12 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 8:34 PM
Very nice!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 10:23 PM
ye-he-hes!

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Wiki Wizard
#14 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 10:41 PM
Yay it is up and it looks PHENOMENAL!!! thanks so much for another awesome kitchen hudy!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#15 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hudy777
i can make put other stuff in .package files if you want

Hi Hudy

That would be great - please do package files to the upload.

Lee

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 1:18 AM
umm... i think you missed the fridge and the 2 round counters in the files :S

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Scholar
#17 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 1:55 AM
It's really amazing! Super well done!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 2:54 AM
Beautiful Kitchen set - my Sim family will be in heaven as soon as they can afford a remodel of their kitchen. Just one thing, the Frig is missing - you have two Frig cabinets but no Frig. One cabinet is in 'cabinets' and the other is in 'other'.
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hudy777
i can make put other stuff in .package files if you want

super made! still your other kitchen in use has you can also build trucks for this camper?!

http://www.sims3marktplatz.net/foru...Data&dataID=468

LG Dave
Theorist
#20 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 2:04 PM
I like the name cause I like Madonna and so I like this set to
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#21 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 2:15 PM
Very sleek. Beautiful and clean. Thanks for sharing :-)
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:34 PM
Awesome kitchen! Where can I get the windows from?

Nine out of ten men say they prefer women with big boobs. The 10th man, however, preffered the 9 other men.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 4:24 PM
This is a wonderful Kitchen, I hardly ever download objects, but this is an exception. Thank you. :D

That Planet Earth turns Slowly
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 3:51 PM
I had a trouble installing this...

I'm usinng the sims3 launcher, and it installs all the contents, BUT... In the section "Installed Contents", in the row "type" (object, buy mode, pattern) almost all of the items appears in blank, and don't work on game. Can u help me with this? The kitchen is very nice and I want it =(
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 1:06 AM
Beautiful! Is it possible to make this set available with recolorable counter tops as well?
Page 1 of 3