Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White Formula Default Replacement Bottle

by daluved1 Posted 15th Feb 2010 at 10:21 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2016 at 9:07 PM by HugeLunatic

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 10:35 PM
I have no idea why the formula was green. It's really weird when I think about it it. I've no idea what EA had in mind but white milk definitely looks/and sounds better for babies lol.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 10:45 PM
EA are just lazy, aren't they? Thanks for fixing one of their errors x]
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 10:57 PM
the bottles were green in ts2 aswell werent they?? strange.
but i love these, thanks ;D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 11:27 PM
Thank you! I've been hoping someone would get rid of the nasty green slime they've been feeding the poor babies.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 11:46 PM
Thank you very much and great job as well

hello everyone and have a great day
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#7 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 11:50 PM
Well, I SUPPOSE I can gather together something nice to say about this excellently executed to clever idea. But I really don't have the proper words to describe the amount of improvement and justice you did to the previous swamp water in a bottle. I mean, the detail and attention paid to making the ...nipple... of the bottle is just astounding. Not only just the ...nip- that part, the cap and bottle as a whole for that matter. I am sure that if my computer ever stops being so TS3 illiterate, my sim babies would enjoy drinking nice milk colored formula rather than that slime.

Good job, love

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 12:30 AM
Personally, I've been one to keep every item of CC I download something Maxis-Match, to keep the in-game world fluid and uninterrupted. In the sims, Spongebob and Disney don't exist (hence I never download stuff with such kinds of characters on them). All words should be in Simlish. [In TS2] Hair is not unrealistically shiny. Things like that.

I've often pondered on the whole formula/milk thing, thinking maybe I should get a default replacement, but I also can't help but think that, hey, in the world of The Sims, apparently baby formula is green. It's something I've come to accept. I'm probably the only person on here who actually respects the odd green color that is the Sims' baby formula.

However, I'll still post Thanks as this is very, very well done, and if I ever change my mind, I'll definitely go for this. You did a grwat job and I have no doubt that a bunch of people are going to love this fix. 8D
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 2:50 AM
Wonderful! I'm surprised someone didn't do this earlier. Defiantly adds that touch of realism.

I wonder if the green milk had something to do with the plumbob being green, because the milk looks the same color as the TS1 plumbob. Maybe sims have green blood too XD
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 3:53 AM
Beautiful job I appreciate the little things like this being realistic. Especially when ones legacy family keeps having a set of trips every stinking gen....

Again- great job, fantastic detail, perhaps some replacement solid color baby blanket replacements in the future? Not sure of the difficulty there, but its a thought.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 6:08 AM
Awww, but I like feeding my Sim kids bottled swamp goo XD

Just kidding. I was using the clear bottle, but this looks great, I'll switch to this for a while and see how I like it =)
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 10:22 AM
This is great... I always hated the stupid green bottle too!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:50 PM
Thank you for doing this was a great idea

Visit Us at My Totally Sims
Grand Opening is 03/01/12
[url/]http://totally-sims.spruz.com[/url]
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:56 PM
Oh! Well I hadn't seen any replacenment for TS3 for this so I am ecstatic this morning! That was one of the first things I got for TS2 and I really appreciate the time you put into this. The bottle looks so "right" now!

On a side note, EA/Maxis completely leaves out the whole breastfeeding community, but the texture you have put in there does remind me of breastmilk filled bottles! Yay!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 4:03 PM
You are such a genius! I absolutely hated the green bottle! Thanks, much love.

My true dream is to: *get into the medical field *speak fluent Japanese and Spanish
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 9:58 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this. Now my Sim babies can have normal milk again! Yay! :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#17 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 10:25 PM
honestly i think green was just the color of the bottle. but thank you for the recolor.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 2:38 PM
Is it possible to make the bottle look like it's full? So when they tip it up, it doesn't look silly that the milk is not at the top.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 4:52 PM
I always assumed that it was the bottle rather than the milk, too, but on closer inspection the clear area at the top definitely makes it look like it's supposed to be the contents. Green milk, wtf?

Thank you, this is great.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 6:01 PM
yippeeee !! no more alien milk :L thanks x x x

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Instructor
#21 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 11:27 PM
Yummo! Thanks
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 11:10 PM
Yay! no more mouldy milk - thank you!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:55 AM
Thank you!! No wonder my babies grow up to be weird it's ALIEN FORMULA!! :o
Thank you for setting the record straight :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 7:35 PM
Excellentt. I really love what you did with this. Much appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 1:15 PM
hiya is this compatable with patch 1.9? great mod btw:D
x
Page 1 of 3