Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 3 Auto-Cheater

by K1ll3RM1CK Posted 23rd Feb 2010 at 5:27 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2013 at 3:01 PM by Nysha

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 6:33 PM
Are we allowed to use F6-F9 as well?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 7:35 PM
VERY VERY USEFUL!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Red Panda
Are we allowed to use F6-F9 as well?

Sure you are, just click the recommended hotkeys, you can see what hotkeys you can use

And for everyone: if there's anything that needs to be improved, just send me a pm and i'll take a look at it.

Greetz,
K1ll3RM1CK
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 10:11 PM
So...no mac support im guessing?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 11:50 PM
do you have to have the cheat utility running or can you close it and play sims 3 w/the cheats?

Good music is like a candy bar; All you have to do is throw out the rappers.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 12:58 AM Last edited by K1ll3RM1CK : 24th Feb 2010 at 1:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsballs
So...no mac support im guessing?

I'm not sure, I really don't know anything about mac, have you tested it yet? Like to hear if it works

Quote: Originally posted by Beaversyeah
do you have to have the cheat utility running or can you close it and play sims 3 w/the cheats?

You can close the cheat utility, it's not necessary to have it running, it just enters the cheats for you. You can also start it while the game is running, the button to run the game is just so you can start them both quickly after each other, and to keep your desktop clean

Also, to anyone who downloaded it before the last update and reads this, you should download the newer version, or just remember not to use "1 - 4" and "Numpad1 - Numpad4".
Theorist
#8 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 2:16 PM
Very awesome, Thank you :-) I just am wondering how do I add any num pads cheats? I opened the Config.kmf and I dont see where to add cheats for it only for the "F" keys, or can't we use the num pad?
Sorry if this is a silly question I'm just at a lost.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Y2kRobie
Very awesome, Thank you :-) I just am wondering how do I add any num pads cheats? I opened the Config.kmf and I dont see where to add cheats for it only for the "F" keys, or can't we use the num pad?
Sorry if this is a silly question I'm just at a lost.

It isn't a silly question But there's no need to open the config file, you can just go to the options screen, and in one of the fields under hotkey, for example enter: Numpad5. Should work like that. It's also in the "Recommended hotkey" screen. You can view that by clicking the "Recommended hotkey" button in the options screen.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 10:02 PM
Hello Thank you for this useful tool, but I was wondering how is it activated?

Ctrl+Shift+C then F4-12?
or just press F4-12?

*.* ~Sehana~
Sehana Fortress.com | Entertainment | Sims2 | Sims3 | Blog | Twitter |
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sehana
Hello Thank you for this useful tool, but I was wondering how is it activated?

Ctrl+Shift+C then F4-12?
or just press F4-12?

Just press F4 - F12, pressing Ctrl+Shift+C is not necessary, but if you already pressed it and afterwards press F4 or something, it works fine.

By the way, you can use "F1 - F12", not just "F4 - F12", take a look in the recommended hotkey screen. You can acces it through a button in the options screen.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 12:22 AM
Oh ok thank you.

*.* ~Sehana~
Sehana Fortress.com | Entertainment | Sims2 | Sims3 | Blog | Twitter |
Forum Resident
#13 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 1:58 AM
Thanks so much!!! Random's Cheater only allows the Function Keys, but the game uses some of them also. F1 is Live mode, F2 is Buy, F3 is Build and F10 hides or shows User Interface. Your cheater is perfect for me! I love all the choices.

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Winterhart
Thanks so much!!! Random's Cheater only allows the Function Keys, but the game uses some of them also. F1 is Live mode, F2 is Buy, F3 is Build and F10 hides or shows User Interface. Your cheater is perfect for me! I love all the choices.

I didn't know about the function keys that are used for live/buy/build mode and show/hide user interface, I wil put it in the recommended hotkey screen for the next update, thanks And I'm glad to hear you appreciate my program
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 7:44 AM
A great help with the cheats. Thank you very much for sharing this with us. Please can you update it to work with the High-End Loft Stuff Pack. It won't accept the path to the .exe for HELs. Thanks in advance.
Kind regards
OumaMea
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oumamea
A great help with the cheats. Thank you very much for sharing this with us. Please can you update it to work with the High-End Loft Stuff Pack. It won't accept the path to the .exe for HELs. Thanks in advance.
Kind regards
OumaMea

Have you tried to replace the whole path? You have to replace the first part too I think, I have 64-bit windows 7, and the program files are different than the 32-bit windows most people have. If you've tried it, I'd like to hear from you
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 4:54 PM
My PC also runs on Windows 7 64-bit. I have replaced the whole path, tried it several times, but still gets the same message. Here is the path that I use: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff\Game\Bin\TS3SP01.exe and this is the message I get: Wrong file path! I would really appreciate it if you could help me solve this problem. I HATE typing the cheats every time. Is there anything I can do to try and solve the problem from my side? Please let me know.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oumamea
My PC also runs on Windows 7 64-bit. I have replaced the whole path, tried it several times, but still gets the same message. Here is the path that I use: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff\Game\Bin\TS3SP01.exe and this is the message I get: Wrong file path! I would really appreciate it if you could help me solve this problem. I HATE typing the cheats every time. Is there anything I can do to try and solve the problem from my side? Please let me know.

I'm Sorry, but i really don't know what's wrong I've got HELs too, and for me it works fine. The only thing that could be a problem is that it takes too long for your PC to start the sims. But it's not really necessary to run the Sims with the utility, you can run the sims from a normal shortcut, and still use the program for the hotkeys. Hope it works, let me know
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 8:00 AM
Your suggestion of running the sims from a normal shortcut and still use the cheater's hotkeys in the game did not work for me. After trying all sorts of ways to get the cheater working for me without success, I finally solved the problem. The cheater is now working fine. The problem was that I was running the sims as an administrator, the moment I unchecked the box "Run as administrator" the problem was solved. Who would have thought that a tiny check mark would be the problem. Thank you for this great utility and for all your help.
Kind regards
OumaMea
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 2:22 PM
Look at this! Why "с" anywhere, what can i do?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pandora
Look at this! Why "с" anywhere, what can i do?

It may be because of the language, or the keyboard layout, I made it for keyboard layout "US international, I think that's the problem, otherwise I haven't got a clue. Sorry
Edit: maybe you can change your keyboard layout in the configuration screen and try if it works.
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:18 PM
K1ll3RM1CK, oh, thanks a lot, now it's working!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:43 PM
Hi K1ll3RM1CK,
I'll be around off an on day ready to test any new version. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pandora
K1ll3RM1CK, oh, thanks a lot, now it's working!

I'm glad to hear that
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 9:12 PM
It stopped working for me, I press K1ll3RM1CK's Cheat Utility and it doesn't open any more, which is weird, because it worked yesterday. Any thoughts? I tried restarting my computer, but nothing..

This is what I see:

But the program itself doesn't open.

Thanks,
Josette
Page 1 of 3