Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim City Horticultural Society

by robbase Posted 19th Jan 2005 at 9:33 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 2:53 PM
beautiful lot. the attention to detail is fantastic. can't imagine how many hours you spent on this. after reading the "I'm Doomed" thread and seeing the pictures there i was hoping you'd put it up for download.

Thank You for your fine work

the following is meant as constructive criticism. when i tried to have 6 sims go to the lot, it never loaded(hung). had the same problem you discussed in the i'm doomed thread http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=37362

like you guys were saying there must be some kind of in game limit for things on a community lot. when i restarted computer i went back to the lot in build mode to try and make it a little simpler. replaced the trees in corners with palm trees, took all the single story multi pane windows out, and deleted some sections of railing on each level. also noticed a small(3 tile)peice of pool inside the foundation at back of lot near the hot tub which i deleted.

lot loads fine with 6 sims now, just thought you might want to know about my small problem, maybe it was just me

thanks again for a great lot
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jan 2005 at 10:27 PM
wow, thats really nice, it most of taken some time.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 7:22 AM
Love the lot! But i couldnt even get onto the lot in build mode. It just froze up right after the lot loaded
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jan 2005 at 11:46 AM
WOW! really nice!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Jan 2005 at 7:38 AM
Its lovely and its unique - props to ya =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jan 2005 at 7:14 PM
Thsi is very good this is a deffinate dl
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Feb 2005 at 11:35 PM
It is very nice my friend. Great work! The only little thing is that my game is running very slow when i'm in ther. Do you know why? I thought it was because it is so big.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 3:21 AM
BLOODY BRILL M8!!! YOU surely got the Dog's Bollox on tha one!!! -BOWS DOWN-
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 3:24 AM
cant wait to play this lot eh. stay ol m8!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 12th May 2005 at 8:36 AM
I love this greenery lot!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 10:16 PM
cooooooooooollllll lot