Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa Moderna

by Johnny_Bravo Posted 18th Feb 2010 at 6:45 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2011 at 8:03 PM by Zandvoort : Name change

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 6:15 AM
WOW ! That's absolutely gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 11:30 PM
coooool
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:30 AM
for some reason i cant install it, i downloaded it, extracted, and move it to documents/electronicarts/sims3 folder and openned it, it launches the launcher but it doesnt show any installation of this lot can someone help?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 8:40 PM Last edited by Zandvoort : 2nd Sep 2010 at 8:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Baconzilla
for some reason i cant install it, i downloaded it, extracted, and move it to documents/electronicarts/sims3 folder and openned it, it launches the launcher but it doesnt show any installation of this lot can someone help?

No I can´t help, but for this kind of questions you have to go to the forum

Edit: You have to move it to C://Program files/Electronic Arts/Sims3
Or if you installed it in D:// or wherever, just do the same. (because i have my game installed in K://

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#6 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 12:36 PM
Baconzilla: you need to rename the file from "Royal ´´Villa Moderna´´.Sims3Pack" to "Royal Villa Moderna.Sims3Pack"
It seems the installer don't like the ´
Renaming the file do the trick for me.

Zandvoort: Nice house, I really like it