Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tropicaluxe II. - NO CC

by StellRien Posted 20th Feb 2010 at 10:28 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2010 at 8:52 AM by StellRien

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Zombie Socks
#2 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 10:38 PM
Wow! The outside is lovely and really a nice mix of styles.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 11:23 PM
Oh my god! It's amazing work, thank you so much, StellRien. I love also the outside and inside. The pool and it's area is my fave.
You're the best architect on MTS and everywhere.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 1:06 AM
very attractive house, if i say so myself... this house is perfect for my neighborhood! i loved how you elevated the house in every level.. btw, is this a beach lot? if it is, you are incredible... your houses look stunning in every way!! thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adzwann
very attractive house, if i say so myself... this house is perfect for my neighborhood! i loved how you elevated the house in every level.. btw, is this a beach lot? if it is, you are incredible... your houses look stunning in every way!! thanks!

No, it's not a beach lot. It's an island, that's why you see water around the house.

And thank you so much the lovely comments!
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 10:14 AM
Wow, I love how you manage to make it look so cool and exotic and that without any CC! Great Job! and thank for sharing
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 4:13 PM
Very good job, I must say!

Must have taken a very long time.
Cause it takes me forever sometimes.
I must download this. WARNING. Owner's CPU might explode.

Kidding!
Anyways good job
Cheers,
Brit

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 5:42 PM
This house is amazing! Fantastic job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 11:12 AM
Thanks all the comments! I really love to read them! It's good to feel that you like my lots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 2:47 PM
Wow, I wish I lived there in real life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 4:56 PM
This is so beautiful!