Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Windermere House

by oliverstrahle Posted 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:37 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2013 at 9:10 AM by oliverstrahle

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 4:21 PM
this is great ! thanx for shearing

All and all, no good.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 9:06 AM
This is the style of modernist building that I love! Well done on an excellent creation!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 4:51 PM
When I first saw this I was convinced that you had used cc to achieve its contemporary look, well, looks can certainly be deceiving. Beautiful job with nicely flowing floor plans. Great work, thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 9:27 AM
Simply great, I can't wait to use it in my game!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 3:19 AM
I really like this. The outside is a great take on modern but without going to far. And the fact that you haven't used any CC is a major plus. Thank you very much for sharing!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 10:32 AM
I'd like to "warn" others that this lot is not flat. I just placed in a fresh hood, and it warped the roads, as the back is almost an entire floor above the rest of the ground. It looks great on the outside, but you should be aware that it's not flat.