Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Edwardian Tea Dress

by AnnDeLune Posted 20th Feb 2010 at 5:30 AM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 6:02 AM
Wow! This is just gorgeous! Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 6:45 AM
What a wonderful dress. Thank you.

Too old to learn better english.but too young to have no wishes (for my sims)
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 7:38 AM
Thank you so much! Amazing work!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 8:16 AM
Very pretty. I'm sure I'm going to use it when it's time to (re)build my vitorian nbh. Thank you.
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 12:49 PM
Pure elegance!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:06 PM
Sweet! I love the lacy top and how it contrasts the soft brown of the skirt.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 2:13 PM
Lovely dress! Both great texture and mesh. Where did you get the hair though? I have many of Helga's hairs, but haven't seen that one. I think there are way too few good classic up-dos out there for those of us playing with historic sims, so I'm wild to get this one...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 2:29 PM
Lovely - just like everyone of your gowns! Fabulous work!

Jody
(Pawzim / jrb2037)
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 2:31 PM
This has been a wonderful treat to download these great creations of urs! U really know how to pick the fabrics and bring them together in such a ABSOLUTE PERFECT realistic way! I hope to see many more victorian/past era creations from u! Thank u!
Zombie Socks
#11 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 5:37 PM
What lovely details! This is amazing!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
#12 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 4:00 AM
This is beautiful! Thanks for taking the time to make it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 6:54 AM
Thanks again for all the encouraging comments! I love Victorian clothing, and since it’s hard to get away with wearing them, I thoroughly enjoy making my sims wear them. I’m glad to see there are others out there like me. =p

Triakel, Many of the Helga hairs have gone MIA, but I believe I picked this Helga 80 recolor up from the Garden of Shadows and it came with the mesh. But you can also get it at JustSims2. I know how hard it is to find Victorian up-dos; I myself am always on the lookout. So I hope this is helpful!
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 7:54 PM
Thanks a lot for this georgous edwardian dress! I'm searching for something like this since a long time - its perfect!
It also remindes me a bit of the movie "The Illusionist" and the costumes Jessica Biel weared.

Again thousands of thanks for your amazing work, I don't know how I could play sims before them. Really looking forward to see more and more of them
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:25 AM
I love this dress, it's BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th May 2010 at 10:28 PM
Gorgeous work, I've had this in my game for a while now and always have to stop and admire how pretty it is Thank you!
Scholar
#17 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 7:10 AM
This is beautiful. Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 10:01 PM
purdy dress ^_^
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 8:06 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:50 PM
thank you sooo much! (: its really pretty! i've been trying to make a victorian town but the cloths i have right now suck ): but this is great!! (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 8:28 PM
this looks great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 11:02 AM
Well I''m finally back from spending the last almost hour looking and downloaded some gorgeous bridal gowns etc from the link you provided... Oh so happy right now.

Many thanks for this gorgeous dress. I already have a Sim in mind who has been looking for just the thing
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:23 PM
I'm sure I saw this dress in Dance of Fate!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 2:35 AM
This dress is beyond beautiful. I've just started a "Vicwardian" game, and this is just gorgeous. I want it in real life!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 3:09 AM
Wow! The detailing/texturing of the top is just beautiful, I'm really in awe of it. Thanks for such a lovely dress!
Page 1 of 2