Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Artisim - Adams / Federal 001

by SimSchnaps Posted 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:11 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:45 PM
Looks sweet.

Thanks
Tim
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:48 PM
Very nice! I love the layout, and the decorating & landscaping isn't overdone. I'll definitely use this for one of my families.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:35 AM
Very nice Job! great layout bud.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:48 AM
Stellar walk-in shower idea - I love it! This looks like it will be fun to play. Thanks!
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 1:58 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the details, it looks very realistic!

Thank you
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 2:39 AM
Very nice

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 3:50 AM
All i can say is, WOW!! I love homes that look realistic, and this my friend is realistic. It is far from overdone, but not underdone. I love the kitchen, and, like everyone else seems to be saying, the layout is really good. I have one question for ya, how did you get your shutters to show? Everytime i build a house and add shutters, the shutters end up disappearing. I hope you can help me with my dilemma, and great job!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Supersim_jao
All i can say is, WOW!! I love homes that look realistic, and this my friend is realistic. It is far from overdone, but not underdone. I love the kitchen, and, like everyone else seems to be saying, the layout is really good. I have one question for ya, how did you get your shutters to show? Everytime i build a house and add shutters, the shutters end up disappearing. I hope you can help me with my dilemma, and great job!!!!

I have no idea. The shutters tend to disappear for me too. This time they seemed to stick around. Try using them from the inside. I also use moveobjects code alot too. Maybe one of those helped the shutters stay this time.

SimSchnaps
Artisim Homes
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 3:53 AM
^ Supersim, the shutters on the first floor will disappear when you move up to the next floor. It's annoying, but top floor shutters always show when the roof is on. If you put walls up and go down to the first floor, you'll see that the shutters are still there, they just 'fade away' when you level up =)

I love this house! It's bigger than what I normally use for my sims, so I may doctor it a bit, but the front view is so nice and the entry/great room seems really well laid out. Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 3:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the details, it looks very realistic!

Thank you

I tried to sen you a pm but your inbox is full. As one of my favorite artists on MTS I am honored that you would take the time to comment on one of my homes. Thanks!

On a seperate note, is there any chance I could make a request for a vehicle?

SimSchnaps
Artisim Homes
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 4:34 AM
thanks emmejuice!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 10:04 PM
I love that this isn't on a gigantic lot. Thank you for making such a realistic home, and I look forward to more of your creations.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 1:02 AM
Wow SimSchnaps!
Glad to see your back! Not sure if you remember me but I'm staff over at LivingSims and I entered one of your houses in one of our competitions. Just wanted to tell you that this house is superb and it almost looks EXACTLY like the one hubby and I plan on purchasing within the next (2) months! Thanks so much much for the lovely creation!

p.s- do you take request?

♥♥♥ajÖya™
.:Simblr:.
I come from a Kingdom far, far, away...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 7:49 AM
Of course I remember you Ajoya. I sent you a pm not long ago. I don't normally take requests but I may be able to give one a shot. Let me know what you have in mind. Probably better to pm me though.

SimSchnaps
Artisim Homes
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:58 PM
This is very well done! I love how it rooms several sims, but yet it's not too big. Thank you
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 4:53 PM
Love this house. Recently I had started a new game just to mess with this house. Fits in nicely in Riverview.

This house is wonderful. Good for a small family and parties. Have two couples living in the house and recently had a party in it. Was good room for +30 people.

Only negative things I could say about the house is the moveObjects places (the study room mostly) but it is livable.

Loving this house and another one of yours going by the pictures. Can't wait for more of your houses to be released
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 8:44 PM
Default Ruby Award

As staff @ LivingSims, I'm always looking for detailed, lightly furnished, livable homes. After reviewing this home (in-game) I must certainly say that you have out done yourself with this one my friend.

The use of space is far beyond superb. The bathrooms are so realistic that it is unbelievable. The grand entrance gives it a welcoming touch. After doing my Real-estate business by inspecting this house, I moved hubby and I right out of our old home and into this one. The overseers certainly missed slapping a star on this one.

It's beyond comparable and by far the BEST house I've ever seen inside, and lived in for TS3.

♥♥♥ajÖya™
.:Simblr:.
I come from a Kingdom far, far, away...