Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vintage Barbie Collection: Sweet Dreams

by nichellerj Posted 25th Feb 2010 at 4:22 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 8:10 AM
I'm loving this collection so much! I can't wait to see what's next. Any chance you will be doing the Enchanted Evening dress? (the pink one with the white fur stole)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chasitykins
I'm loving this collection so much! I can't wait to see what's next. Any chance you will be doing the Enchanted Evening dress? (the pink one with the white fur stole)

I want to, but I haven't foud the right meshes yet. I don't know how to mesh either, so I don't know if I will be able to make it or not.

G.K. Chesterton said, “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 5:41 PM
This is really great! I'm at work so can't download but will when I get home. I think you did a really great job on it!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 6:43 PM
The Enchanted Evening Dress would be awesome! I actually have the reproduction of that particular Barbie in my collection. Thanks for another awesome upload!
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 9:03 PM
I agree with your comment about heels on sleepwear. It's also very hard to swim when wearing heels. :D. I do appreciate creators that leave them off swimwear, undies, and PJs

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 10:37 PM
Wow, that is beautiful! I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the wonderful work you have done, but is there any chance of your doing recolours for this mesh? thanks again.
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 4:33 AM
This is so cute and I agree with you about the heels. Who wears highheels to bed? Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 9:07 AM
I love this barbie idea! I LOVE the fashionable 60s <3 Barbie was just as much of a trendsetter back then as any idol today.

I also love the pose you got her to do in the last photo. So sweet and innocent!

I'm excited for more! :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 3:46 AM
Thank you! I absolutely love your collection. Has Barbie ever worn any Outerwear type clothing? I'm not familiar with the vintage barbies so I'm not sure. ^^; I would love one for my game. :D

BTW, where did you get the hairstyle for your model? I need it!! Thank you! keep up the great work. I cant wait to see more.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 7:08 AM
Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by aillae
Thank you! I absolutely love your collection. Has Barbie ever worn any Outerwear type clothing? I'm not familiar with the vintage barbies so I'm not sure. ^^; I would love one for my game. :D

BTW, where did you get the hairstyle for your model? I need it!! Thank you! keep up the great work. I cant wait to see more.

There were a couple outerwear-type outfits released. I haven't decided if I'm going to make them yet though. ^_^

The hair came with Apartment Life, I believe.

G.K. Chesterton said, “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 6:46 AM
Beautiful! And now, I'm heading off to check out your other uploads =D Thanks for this!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 11:03 AM
Lovely - thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th May 2011 at 8:06 AM
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 1:23 PM
very beautiful