Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cherry Blossom Manor: A Generation House

by romagi Posted 27th Feb 2010 at 2:34 AM - Updated 25th May 2010 at 4:36 PM by romagi

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Banned
#2 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 3:06 AM
You know how rare this is? A house with a garage, basement and a floor plan which makes sense? I look at hundreds of homes every week, and most of them cannot touch this home. Good work!
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 4:51 AM
Very cute.

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 8:29 AM
OMG! I love this romagi, it is so beautiful and realistic!!! thank you so much for this gem!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 9:00 AM
BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the whole theme of the house and the use of the blue tones gives it a really nice "generational" look. The first house I will download once I get WA. tjstreak you are sooo right!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 11:37 AM
This house is amazing. I love the layout, the decoration, the thought that's gone into every detail - really, really awesome.
Scholar
#7 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:48 PM
I love the house...thank you....
Scholar
#8 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 2:54 PM
very nice home, nice colors
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 3:01 PM
Thanks All !! I don't usually use blue but I really liked the blue and brown together.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 5:47 PM
This looks really great! When I get on my laptop, I am definitely downloading this. The only hard part is deciding who gets to move in... Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 6:27 AM
OMG! I love this sooo much. I'm all about the generations now, and this house is perfect (learning the benefits of having the grandparents move in, too). The ONLY thing is that I don't have the latest updates and what not because of mods that I have on here.

So this is reaaaally sad. But, really, gorgeous work C:
Mad Poster
#12 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 7:49 AM
Amazing and gorgeous lot ! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 5:06 PM
Absolutely GORGEOUS! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 5:23 PM
I'm not going to lie, this impressed me! Like it actually made me stop what I was doing to look at the whole post. Nice work..... really!

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 5:36 PM
That is the way I play (love the grandparents free childcare), and I totally love that you made this house with the right amount of bedrooms and made it so realistic. I never find any houses I like this size, so I try to make them myself, but they come out WAY to large. So A million THANK YOUS for this perfect home!
Inventor
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 7:08 PM
Thanks Everyone! I am glad I am not the only one that plays the grandparents
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 9:33 PM
This is quite possibly my favorite house ever! This is also my first post on this site! =) This is AMAZING craftsmanship! You are now one of my fav creators! Thanks so much, my Sim families will have great memories in this home for generations to come!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 3:11 AM
I generally don't have grandparents living in my sims' homes, but this is a wonderful house either way. You did a really nice job.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 6:55 PM
I really like this house it's very realistic.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 7:32 PM
Just fantastic! You are fast becoming one of my favorite Sims 3 creators, as I love your building & deco talent. I've got all 3 of your generation lots now & love them all. Thanks so much for building & sharing with us all!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th May 2011 at 9:53 PM
I absolutely love your work. I love having the grandparents at home as well. I don't like to play lots larger than 40x40 either, so really, really adore your lots! Please keep up the amazing work.
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th May 2011 at 1:11 AM
Thanks everyone! I don't like bigger than 40 x 40 either. I try to do 30 x 30 if possible. I hope with Generations they add the 30 x 40 into the lot placement tool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 1:40 AM
All your lota in this series are Gorgeous! But I have to say this is my favorite. I have a weakness to cherry blossoms. :]