Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

52 Orchard Lane - No CC!

by coquirana123 Posted 28th Feb 2010 at 9:15 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 9:46 PM
Well, for me, your house has many selling points. I love the backyard with multilevel steps leading down, and the front of the house would make anybody stop and look!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 10:04 PM
I love it :]
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 11:54 PM
It's beautiful with wonderful attention to detail. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 6:28 AM
Awesome. I love it. If it were a real house, I'd demand I move in. :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 4:53 PM
Yes! finally someone who doesn't like making a fully square house and likes corners lol
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 5:05 PM
Funny thing happened with my mansion, no'one ever uses the front door, they all go through the garage, it's like ugh use the door please xD

Anyhow lovely house

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 7:54 PM
I really like the pool area and the stepdown, that's something I wouldn't have thought of when building my own houses. Great job, I'm downloading it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 9:15 PM
This is beautiful...I've been searching for a home for a couple getting ready to graduate from college and I found it...Nice work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 10:40 PM
This house is absolutely beautiful, I wish I had Celebration Stuff so I could download ti! :3