Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ashton Reed - BAD KARMA

by newone08 Posted 3rd Mar 2010 at 7:44 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 3:03 PM by newone08 : Fix the CC link

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 8:06 PM
Very cute guy!
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 9:30 PM
Oh my...he certainly looks like a lot of good karma to me....gotta have him.. Thank you for sharing Ashton!
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 10:10 PM
wow *_* he's so gorgeous ^__^ love that bishounen style XD

and you don't use any Slider Hack !!! @_@" wow.... I'm Totally Impressed by this :3
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 10:07 PM
OMG he's so gorgeous!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 12:32 AM
he's beautiful! Reminds me of Squall Lionhart somehow.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 6:07 AM
No slider hack? Wow. ^_^ He's gorgeous.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 6:18 AM
Woohoo a new sim from you. ::drools::
Forum Resident
#9 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 6:56 AM
Oh.... he is beautiful! Congratulations!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:37 PM
Okay-- I swooned.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 2:27 AM
Thank you all so much for the comments!

Have fun with Ashton, ok!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 7:18 AM
I love the sexy men you make!!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 6:20 PM
Very nice sim once again, seems you switched to non-sliderhack sims. Need to do something again too, but no motivation :/

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyn
I love the sexy men you make!!

Thank you, Nyn!
I'm not really good at making female sims that's why I always end up making more male sims.

Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
Very nice sim once again, seems you switched to non-sliderhack sims. Need to do something again too, but no motivation :/

Hey!
I am so glad to see you pop here
Well, I don't use the slider hack (you sent me) cause I haven't patch my game.
I think I like the results better without slider hack.
Of course it's a lot harder but it's more fun and I really enjoy it.

You should try it sometime.
I really want to see more sims from you.

Cheers!
NewOne
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 2:20 AM
Ah another wonderful sexy guy sim from you! Thanks!! Not even slider hack, Awesome job ; D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 2:28 PM Last edited by Bobbo662 : 6th Mar 2010 at 2:41 PM.
Is the hair mesh included, the reason why I'm asking is that the Newsea site, when you click to download the hair mesh, the file is corrupt (it's the message I keep getting). Great job on your work though!

Edit: I figured it out, you have to "right" click on the download icon, click "save target as" on your computer, open up a WIN RAR, or 7z program, load it into that particular program, and the open the file. So if you "left" click normally to download, it will tell you the file is corrupt.....
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bobbo662
Is the hair mesh included, the reason why I'm asking is that the Newsea site, when you click to download the hair mesh, the file is corrupt (it's the message I keep getting). Great job on your work though!

Edit: I figured it out, you have to "right" click on the download icon, click "save target as" on your computer, open up a WIN RAR, or 7z program, load it into that particular program, and the open the file. So if you "left" click normally to download, it will tell you the file is corrupt.....

I'm glad you figured it out.
Thanks for reporting.
I'm sure it will be useful for others who read it.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 9:14 PM
WOW he is beautiful!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 8:15 PM
Could you check the link for the Newsea hair mesh? Every time I click on it, I get taken to a page with Asian writing, and there is nothing to download on the page. Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 4:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by candyapplegirl
Could you check the link for the Newsea hair mesh? Every time I click on it, I get taken to a page with Asian writing, and there is nothing to download on the page. Thanks!

Thanks so much for telling me this!

I just checked NewSea site and I found out they moved to TSR.
So the free hair I used for Ashton is no longer available.
But I already included it in the new file.
Please re-download, ok.

Again, thank you for reporting this.

Have Fun!

NewOne
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:32 PM
He is gorgeous! Thanks so much for the hair also
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 12:07 AM
Ohmigod. He's so beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!

Thank you so much for sharing this! If only I could grab him from my monitor into reality. *dreams* xD

I have a question though, which skin is it that you used? The non-replacement one that is, I'm not sure which one it is lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 3:36 AM Last edited by newone08 : 10th Mar 2010 at 4:11 AM. Reason: Typo
Quote: Originally posted by 0NE0WL
Ohmigod. He's so beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!

Thank you so much for sharing this! If only I could grab him from my monitor into reality. *dreams* xD

I have a question though, which skin is it that you used? The non-replacement one that is, I'm not sure which one it is lol

Thank you!

I am sure it will make Ashton blush if he could read your comment.
And I am very sure if he existed in real life girls would surround and follow him around.
Maybe it's not a good thing.

Now about the skin, you can use Aikea's Non Default skin - the second one right below 234jiao's skin.
Here's the link

I bet you'll find it.
But let me know if you still need help, ok.

Have Fun with Ashton!

NewOne
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
Thanks so much for telling me this!

No problem! Thank you for creating such a gorgeous Sim for us to play with!
Instructor
#25 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 3:48 AM
You did a wonderful job. I find it ironic that you said you make horrible female sims...yet he looks like a female. You did great, though.

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Page 1 of 2