Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ludwika Paleta

by emmzx Posted 6th Mar 2010 at 12:14 AM - Updated 6th Mar 2010 at 3:14 AM by emmzx

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 1:04 AM
I'm unfamiliar with the celeb, but she's a very pretty sim.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 1:22 AM
Actually, aren't the much bigger roles of hers as an actual star were in Mexican soap operas "Amigas y Rivales" and "Duelo de Pasiones?" Not to mention, she was the adopted daughter of Thalía in "Maria la del Barrio." She also dated Pablo Montero, which boosted her fame. She's very pretty but it looks like you were aiming for a younger version of her (I think she is in her late 20's or early 30's by now?). Either way, great job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
Actually, aren't the much bigger roles of hers as an actual star were in Mexican soap operas "Amigas y Rivales" and "Duelo de Pasiones?" Not to mention, she was the adopted daughter of Thalía in "Maria la del Barrio." She also dated Pablo Montero, which boosted her fame. She's very pretty but it looks like you were aiming for a younger version of her (I think she is in her late 20's or early 30's by now?). Either way, great job!

When this sim was requested i really hadn't heard of her at all, so i'm pretty unfamiliar with her. But thank you for the information, and i'll add it soon to the biography
Mad Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 2:29 AM
No problem!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 1:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CarlosFilipePedro
Hi emmzx, I don't use the Bella sliders because they stop other slides from working and I had to remove the awesomemod because my machine crashed all the time.

You did a terrific job with Ludwika. But let me show you that when I load her into my game, what she looks like:

her whole face is out of porportion and it doesn't look like anything to your pictures. I thought of telling you so you know what it's going to look like in other people's games.
Carlos

Thank you for the screenshot. Her whole face is out of proportion because you are not using Bella's sliders or the awesome mod. They are vital if you want to have this sim. If you did have them, she would appear like she would in the pictures. Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do, unless you find a way to fix the sliders. Good Luck!
Scholar
#9 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 5:23 PM
She is great. Congratulations!
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 3:39 PM
Emmzx Hello, thank you very much for this subnet Mexican actress, I look forward to seeing your creations.

To me, if I ran the Sims, the hair is the only thing.
It's free download page?
ok, I think that's all, thank you very much for sharing your creations with us, you really are very good creating Sims, hopefully one day you could upload a tutorial!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Hola emmzx, muchas gracias por subr a ésta actriz mexicana, espero seguir viendo tus creaciones.

A mi si me funcionó el Sims, el cabello es lo único que no.
Es página de descarga gratis?
ok, creo que es todo, muchas gracias por compartir tus creaciones con nosotros, realmente eres muy buena creando Sims, ojalá un dia pudieras subir un tutorial!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 4:58 PM Last edited by lilartistgrrl : 11th Mar 2010 at 5:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by emmzx
Her whole face is out of proportion because you are not using Bella's sliders or the awesome mod. They are vital if you want to have this sim.
Actually, the only reason someone would need Bella's sliders or Awesomemodx4 would be if they wanted to change her face. If you don't have either of these things, the sim will still look the same, but if you try to edit the face, the facial features will snap back to however the sim would look with the regular slider settings.

Hi emmzx, I don't use the Bella sliders because they stop other slides from working and I had to remove the awesomemod because my machine crashed all the time.
If you want Bella's sliders, but don't want your other sliders to stop working, you just have to download a hack that increases the slider limits. Here's one by jonha: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=378416 Just go to the download section and there are three versions of the mod depending on your game configuration. The first option is johna's body sliders, don't download that (unless you want to, of course) that adds body sliders to the game.

her whole face is out of porportion and it doesn't look like anything to your pictures.
If you had the custom content listed, her face would actually look like the pictures. It's just the hair, eyes and makeup that make it look that way. Hope I didn't sound rude or anything, I just want people to be able to have sims look how they want them to, because I have had many experiences where the sim looks nothing alike, and once I download all the content they look right. I want as many people as possible to enjoy this sim because she's awesome! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 3:14 AM
She is so pretty and looks so much like the real actress! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th May 2010 at 12:01 PM
When I saw her face, I thought this sim looked like Kristen Bell.
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 7:10 PM
Love this sim. She works in Mexico but is Polish