Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Valentine Victorian: A Generation House

by romagi Posted 6th Mar 2010 at 2:58 AM - Updated 6th Mar 2010 at 3:14 AM by romagi

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Theorist
#2 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 3:09 PM
Love your houses! I like to play large families because it's more challenging; cute little houses are cute but way too small.

I'm looking forward to the next one. Thank you!

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 5:08 PM
very nice home
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 9:05 PM
Hey does the family come with the download??? I would love to have a go playing them... They sound fun (i tend to get bored after a generation or two and i love to start with families others have worked up into a decent story :P)
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 11:48 PM
Sorry I don't believe MTS allows Sims to be uploaded with the lots.
Banned
#6 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 1:57 AM
It looks like a very nice house. I won't even kvetch too much because there is no attached garage. I understand that houses built duing the time of this style typically did not have attached garages (because the automobile was in its infancy). However, almost all of them DO have detached garages (which may have been added in the 1920s). Certainly, any home which has a swimming pool and gardens should also have a place to park the cars so they are not in the weather.
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 3:11 AM
Tj I realize you are looking for basements and attached garages and if you wait, my next lot does have both.
Scholar
#8 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:49 PM
Very beautiful!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 6:19 PM
What a gorgeous Victorian the colours are very striking and the garden is so very pretty, lovely work.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 8:53 PM
Great house! I love it! Thanks for sharing! :D
Instructor
#11 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 11:52 PM
What a beautiful house! Please don't let tjstreak's rudeness affect your building. There are many Victorian in my area that have neither a basement nor a garage. Most of them are now on small lots as the original land was sold off over the years, so there is no room for a detached garage.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 7:29 PM
Like your other creations, you did a wonderful job on this house! I'm downloading all of them in this generation series. Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tjstreak
It looks like a very nice house. I won't even kvetch too much because there is no attached garage. I understand that houses built duing the time of this style typically did not have attached garages (because the automobile was in its infancy). However, almost all of them DO have detached garages (which may have been added in the 1920s). Certainly, any home which has a swimming pool and gardens should also have a place to park the cars so they are not in the weather.

Tjstreak, if you're so insistent on having attached garages might I suggest you can add one to this lot yourself or build your own lots for that matter. If THIS lot isn't exactly to YOUR specifications or ideas of what it should be like, don't download it & move on.

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...