Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lycanthropy University Major-FINALLY!

by illtemperedsnail Posted 12th Mar 2010 at 9:43 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2010 at 12:08 AM by illtemperedsnail

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 10:09 PM
If I still liked Twilight I would be screaming with happiness! (The Twilight rush has worn off and now I've got,um... Edward Cullen and Bella Swan heads on my desk... Lol..)
Go Werewolves! Yay! Now my werewolves can go to collage! Yes! Woohoo! Thank you!

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 12:21 AM
Refox, I lov ewerewolves, too, and like you, have for a very long time! While I don't have a werewolf on my back, I do have a wolf howling at a blood moon on my left shoulder, encased in a tribal design, with a few wolf prints "walking" up into the design. My dad is a tattooist and has been since I was only 5 (I'm 37), so the nice thing is, I get them as b-day presents Thanks for the download!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 9:41 PM
Thanks! I'm an old school horror fan (the werewolf is Lon Cheny in my book) and I shall use this incessantly.

By the by, the "werewolves" in Twilight aren't actually werewolves. I love the book, but don't like this crazy reaction people have to it and how people think that Stephanie Myers slight changes to lore are the one and only way. Silly girls. Sorry, went off on a tangent. haha

Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 2:51 PM
Not a Twilight fan....I love Anne Rice and Underworld. Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:22 PM
Totally unrelated to the download, but if you love werewolves you should read Bitten by Kelley Armstrong. I
PS I love werewolves but hate Twilight too.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 12:46 AM
i agree 100% with you, Twilight sucks, and i despise. I actually had someone tell me that Stephanie meyer's verison were "the real werewolves." i had to resist the urge to yell at them. Stupid, idiotic girls who like twilight. -_- (I liked both Vampires AND Werewolves WAAY before and way better before Twilight actually)
but thanks for this awesome major!

<Just a broken heart that the world forgot. </3>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 5:46 AM
Where the major located? cant find it. love werewolves. twilight sucks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 9:21 AM
I was bored out of my brain tonight. Did random search for odd things to cram into Sims game. This is awesome! Werewolves ROCK!

....and I second all the stuff said above regarding that Twilight monstrosity.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 12:01 AM
i would LOVE to use this, but I can't! is it's not zip, i cant use it! could you please post a zip file? plz plz plzzzzzz?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 9:54 PM
Funny,I was thinking of this.
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 9:23 AM
This is cool, I agree there should be more werewolf stuff.

By the way the 'werewolves' in twilight are actually native american shapeshifters not werewolves.... Is it sad that I know that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 3:03 PM
I've loved werewolves for as long as I could read. As soon as I knew how to, I would go to our local library and read every book I could find about werewolves. They would often come hand in hand with vampires, and I later on became more interested in them. It took some years, though, and I came right back to werewolves. Now I love them both equally, but werewolves will always be my very first burning passion. I'm more into the version where a human will turn into a large wolf at a full moon, not really the humanoid creature with fur that we got in Pets, but still. Werewolf!
So thank you very much for bringing us this. I just need a good sim to study it.