Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Venice Lagoon

by NekoCat Posted 18th May 2010 at 1:12 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2011 at 4:56 PM by NekoCat

159 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 142 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 5:57 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 27th May 2010 at 4:52 AM.
Default Glassblower Career
Murano island in the Venice Lagoon is famous for its glass. Now, your Sim can also become just as famous. While Murano was not included in the Venice Lagoon world, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to include Glassblowing as a career.

Required: You must download Twallan's "Careers mod" in order for this new career to show up in your game.
It does not conflict with Nraas (also by Twallan) or Awesomemod.
It does not conflict with other careers using the "Careers mod", or any of the existing careers up to WA.
http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=105.0

Title: Glassblower

Rabbithole: Business and Journalism. For more realism, have your Sim report to the Burano custom B&J rabbithole.

Levels:
1. Gift Shop Clerk
2. Materials Sorter
3. Tool Cleaner
4. Apprentice Glassblower
5. Mold Assistant
6. Handle Applier
7. Glass Ball and Bead Maker
8. Journeyman Glassblower
9. Designer
10. Master Glassblower

Tones:
1. Work Hard
2. Take It Easy
3. Meet Coworkers
4. Discuss Glassware Ideas With Coworkers
5. Wash Bosses Car
6. Sleep In Cushioned Shipping Crate

Uniform: none

Skills:
1. Painting
2. Handiness

Skill Building:
1. Study Art - levels 1-10 allow your Sim to increase the Art skill while at work. You must already be at Level 1 before this shows up.

Sims can apply for this career at the B&J rabbithole, over the computer, or through the newspaper.

While this career was written for Venice Lagoon, it will work in other worlds with no problems.

5/26/2010: Standard Spanish translation added. Thank-you Arechavala

To install:
Copy the package file to the C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Mods\Packages folder, or the C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 HighEndLoftStuff\Mods\Packages folder (depending on what the latest EP or Stuff pack you installed was).
Screenshots

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 5:02 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 27th May 2010 at 4:53 AM.
Default Lagoon Fisherman Career
Fish are an important food staple in the Venice Lagoon, and life on Burano Island has centered around that profession for hundreds of years. Now your Sim can become part of a traditional career, passed down from generation to generation.

Required: You must download Twallan's "Careers mod" in order for this new career to show up in your game.
It does not conflict with other careers using the "Careers mod", or any of the existing careers up to WA.

Title: Lagoon Fisherman

Rabbithole: Business and Journalism. For more realism, have your Sim report to the Burano custom B&J rabbithole.

Levels:
1. Fish Market Worker
2. Fish Cleaner
3. Net Weaver
4. Crab/Lobster Pot Maker
5. Boat Cleaner
6. Bait Preparer
7. Supplies Preparation
8. Net Handler
9. Fish Spotter
10. Captain

Tones:
1. Work Hard
2. Take It Easy
3. Meet Coworkers
4. Exchange Tall Tales With Fishermen
5. Feed Bosses Pet Parrot
6. Sleep In Emergency Raft

Uniform: none

Skills:
1. Athletic
2. Fishing
3. Music

Skill Building:
1. Fishing - Improve your fishing skills on the job. Your Sim must already be at level one for this to show up.

Sims can apply for this career at the B&J rabbithole, over the computer, or through the newspaper.

While this career was written for Venice Lagoon, it will work in other worlds with no problems. The text of this career does not reference Venice.

I have named it "Lagoon" because there are many types of commercial fishermen and I didn't want to conflict with any other careers that may come later.

To install:
Copy the package file to the C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Mods\Packages folder, or the C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 HighEndLoftStuff\Mods\Packages folder (depending on what the latest EP or Stuff pack you installed was).
Screenshots

My cat taught me how to fetch. I throw the toy, she shows me where it landed, and I fetch it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 5:51 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 27th May 2010 at 4:54 AM.
Default Lacemaker Career
Lace made on Burano Island was famous throughout Europe for its fine quality and craftsmanship, and still is. Now your Sim can also join this illustrious career.

Title: Lacemaker

Levels:
1. Needle Threader
2. Pattern Preparer
3. Outliner
4. Apprentice Lacemaker
5. Museum Demonstrator
6. Lace Trim Maker
7. Journeyman Lacemaker
8. Lacemaker Instructor
9. Pattern Creator
10. Master Lacemaker

Tones:
1. Work Hard
2. Take It Easy
3. Meet Coworkers
4. Hang Out In Break Room With Coworkers
5. Walk Bosses Dog
6. Sleep In Supply Closet

Uniform: None

Skill:
1. Handiness
2. Logic

Skill Building:
1. Practice Sewing - Improve your Handiness skill on the job. Your Sim must already be at level 1 for this show up.

While this career was written for Venice Lagoon, it will work in other worlds with no problems. The text of the career does not mention Venice.

To install:
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 6:35 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 27th May 2010 at 4:51 AM.
Default Gondolier Career
The image of a gondolier, gliding effortlessly across picturesque canals with graceless ease is probably the first thing you think of when you hear the name "Venice". A set of careers for the Sim version of Venice Lagoon could hardly be complete without a Gondolier career.

Title: Gondolier

Rabbithole: Business and Journalism. For more realism, have your Sim report to the Venice custom B&J rabbithole.

Levels:
1. Tour Booker
2. Boat Cleaner
3. Apprentice Gondolier
4. Tour Boat Operator
5. Traghetto Operator
6. Water Taxi Operator
7. Journeyman Gondolier
8. Gondola Serenade
9. Regatta Racer
10. Master Gondolier

Tones:
1. Work Hard
2. Take It Easy
3. Meet Coworkers
4. Discuss Tourism Industry With Coworkers
5. Bathe Bosses Cat
6. Sleep In Gondola

Uniform: None

Skills:
1. Athletic
2. Music
3. Charisma

Skill Building
1. Practice Singing - Improve Music skill while at work - Your sim must already be at level 1 for this to show up.

While this career was written for Venice Lagoon, it will work in other worlds with no problems. The text of the career does mention Venice, however.

To install:
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 7:31 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 4th May 2010 at 2:42 AM.
Default Ghosts! Martha Brewster Sim With Tombstone Inventory
This Sim was created for only one purpose: To hold the tombstones of 24 dead Venetian Sims. She's not meant to be unique, or even played (unless you want to), but only as a kind of "walking mosoleum".

Why would I do this? It's the only way to "pre-populate" the graveyard, as copying the Sunset Valley graveyard to a new location "kills" the ghosts.

How did I do this? Using the Chaos Mod painting by ChaosMageX found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356513. You do not need to download Chaos Mod to use the ghosts. All types of death have been included: Drown, Starve, Burn, Electrocute, Old Age. The ages range from Child to Elder. No babies or toddlers were included, and the only reason I included children was because the Sunset Valley graveyard has child ghosts. I tried to mix up the traits as well and the division between male and female is equal. The names of the ghosts come from a list I found on the Internet of old 15th century Venetian names. The ghosts are standard Sims, with base game clothing and hair.

Do you have to download her? As you play, your Sims will die and can become ghosts on their own. However, if you want ghosts now instead of waiting, then Martha Brewster can take care of that for you.

How to use Martha Brewster:

1. Add her to your game (you can add her to your active family, or place her in her own house)
2. Take her to the graveyard
3. Open her inventory
4. Click on a gravestone in the inventory
5. A menu displays
6. Click on "Place grave"
7. Click a spot on the grass. Gravestones can only be put on flat surfaces.
8. You do not have to place all the gravestones for this to work
9. Hint: Pause the game while you are placing gravestones. Martha has a short attention span and if she leaves the graveyard you won't be able to place gravestones until you bring her back.

You can also add the gravestones to the mosoleum, by clicking the mosoleum and "manage the dead". They will not spawn ghosts, however, until they are removed from the mosoleum.

After the gravestones are placed you can remove Martha Brewster from your game or just let her become a townie. If you take her to the City Hall you can even change her name if you want. Now, your active family can go to the graveyard and see ghosts or even grab one or two gravestones to take home as souvenirs.

It can take up to a Sim week for ghosts to appear, so if you don't see them right away, be patient. Also, they usually appear faster in the graveyard than they do in your Sims' homes.

Bonus: If you recognize the name "Martha Brewster" without looking it up, give yourself a free motherlode.

Martha Brewster
Traits:
Family-Oriented
Bookworm
Hopeless Romantic
Charismatic
Friendly
Favorites:
Music: Classical
Food: Lobster Thermidor
Color: Pink
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 3:01 AM Last edited by NekoCat : 24th Apr 2010 at 5:41 AM.
Default Commercial Lots Sant'Erasmo
Sant'Erasmo has 3 commercial lots

1. Sakura Park (Cherry Tree Park) 20x40
Located in the middle of a small housing development, Sakura Park has a playground, barbecue facilities , chess, and enough room to toss a baseball.

2. Science Facility (51x64)
Science basegame rabbithole.
The garden contains rare plants and the pond contains rare fish.

3. Isla San Michele - Graveyard - 64x64
Since it was not feasible to build a graveyard in Venice, a nearby island was used instead. San Michele became the home of the dead and a beautiful park-like oasis for those left behind. Sectioned off into "rooms" that reflect various religious, ethinic, or other needs, the island has long been a favorite destination of both the living and the dead.
The pond contains rare fish, and there are rare plants in the graveyard.
Three mosoleums have been included: Sunset Valley, Egypt and China.
If your Sim dies, check all three for the urn.
Ghosts are not included. You must either wait for your own Sims to turn into ghosts or download the Martha Brewster Sim and place her inventory of gravestones in the graveyard.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 3:17 AM Last edited by NekoCat : 24th Apr 2010 at 5:59 AM.
Default Commercial Lots Burano
There are 3 commercial lots in Burano

1. Burano Park 30x40
An oasis on an island completely covered with cobbstones this park will become a popular destination for Sims who feel a little cramped in the densely populated island.
Playground equipment, barbecue facilities, telescope, chess.
Vegetables are growing in the garden area
Restroom facilities
Parking

2. Burano Store 20x20
Two WA registers are included: General Store and Food
Only the first floor is used, the others are shells.
Eating area outside
Restroom facilities.

3. Burano Dock 20x50
Business and Journalism Rabbithole, uses the Jynx B&J rabbithole rug
First floor is decorated to match the custom careers Lacemaker, Glassblower and Lagoon Fisherman.
Restroom on the second floor.
Outside is decorated to look like a working waterfront business
A great place for your Sims to work the Lacemaking, Glassblower and Fisherman careers.
You can send any Sim working the Business and Journalism careers to this rabbithole. If they aren't already going there, click on the building and select "Transfer".

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 4:59 AM Last edited by NekoCat : 6th May 2010 at 1:47 AM.
Default Commercial Lots - Venice Rabbitholes
Commercial Lots in Venice

All rabitholes are represented, except the Diner (it did not fit the theme.)

1. School 58x55
Custom rabbithole using Jynx School rabbithole rug
Yard has swimming pool and playground equipment
Inside has library, computers, "cafeteria" with refrigerator, restrooms, art easels.
Classrooms decorated to look like science lab, art class, and two regular classes.

2. Business and Journalism 30x40
Custom rabbithole using Jynx B&J Rabbithole rug
Inside decorated to look like lobby, and a "cafeteria" with refrigerator
Outside has sitting area and small garden
Upper floors are shells and not used

3. Criminal 50x50
Regular basegame rabbithole
Outside decorated to look abandoned and overgrown
Sattelite dish outside to facilitate evil plans
Vegetables planted in yard

4. Military 30x40
Custom rabbithole using Jynx Military Rabbithole rug
One room decorated to look like a lobby, the rest is a shell
Outside has a sitting area and a small vegetable garden

5. Hospital 40x50
Custom rabbithole using Jynx Hospital Rabbithole rug
Rooms at the front of the building decorated to look like patient rooms
Center room decorated to look like a lobby
Outside has a small garden and sitting area

6. City Hall 50x50
Basegame rabbithole

7. Police Station 26x35
Basegame rabbithole

8. Stadium 47x64
Basegame rabbithole
Small garden in front with memorial statue

9. Stores (General Store, Bookstore, Spa, Theater, Bistro)
Basegame rabbitholes
Sitting areas are prevelent
Bistro has outside eating and a stereo setup for dancing
Includes 5 empty lots for further commercial development by players

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 5:18 AM
Default Commercial Lots - Venice San Marco Square
San Marco square is divided between two 60x60 lots. One lot houses the Art Museum, and the other has a WA food register and is decorated to look like Cafe Florian.

The large courtyard is a great place to meet up with family and friends and you can often see Sims tossing baseballs, or sitting at one of the tables outside of Cafe Florian eating, reading or playing on their PC's.

The Museum houses basegame and WA paintings and relics, as well as containing the WA relic register. A good representation of Egyption, French and Asian art and sculpture will delight the senses of any Sim.

Cafe Florian stretches the length of one side of the square and is divided many elegantly furnished rooms. Decorated with couches, marble tables, mirrors and priceless artwork, the elegant atmosphere will lend an air of sophistication to even the most modest meal the WA food register can offer.

Game limitations: Be careful if you decide to further decorate these lots. They are very large and I intentially left the courtyard a little bare to make it easier for lower end PC's. Ideally, one side of the square is a three sided courtyard structure, while the other side is a large (really, really huge) cathedral. However, that construction is beyond my ability to build in-game and it would have been too large for some PC's to be able to use anyway. Therefore I settled on a square spread over two lots.

Why is there a gap between the lots? The closest you can place two lots to each is one square. This means that these two lots have to have one square between them.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 5:26 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 25th Apr 2010 at 2:41 AM.
Default Commercial Lots - Venice Venues
The Public Swimming Pool, Gym, and Library are important destinations for your Sims.

1. Swimming Pool 30x64
Constructed by a Morrocan tile merchant who moved to Venice to become a trader, The Venice Public Pool showcases the finest painted ceramic tiles Moorish design can offer. Beautiful summer colors of blue and white disguise their durable design that will no doubt still be around long after Venice sinks into the sea for the second time.
Contains Pool, Playground, Restroom and a Bar with sitting area
The immediate area outside the lot has fishing.
Located near Burano, the sunset is something your Sims will certainly enjoy after a day of swimming.

2. Gym 40x32
Contains Pool and basegame excercise equipment
Changing room with showers
Restroom
WA food register with eating area outside
Room for expansion. You can edit this lot and add exercise equipment as EA (or others) introduce more ways for your Sims to get fit.
First floor is open to the outside
The pool on the first floor is half outside
From the second floor, there is an opening in floor where you can look down at the pool.
Balcony on the second floor overlooks the playfields across the street, and also is a great place to excercise outside.
There is a relaxation area on the second floor with couches and a TV

3. Library 20x30
Lots of Books!
Small play area on the first floor for kids and toddlers
Restrooms
Break area on third floor with hot drink dispensor
Large Foyer is used to display art
Computers available for Sims to study (or play)
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 5:42 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 25th Apr 2010 at 4:37 AM.
Default Venice Commercial - Parks
Venice has four parks for your Sims' enjoyment.

1. Downtown Park 20x64
A great place to bring your family!
Barbecue, chess, playground, sitting area
Or watch the Sunrise over Venice!

2. Fishing Park 10x47
No waterfront is complete without a fishing spot
Restrooms, Sitting area, Firepit for informal gatherings
Great view of the Sunrise

3. Public Square 36x23
Located in front of the theater, the relaxing fountain is a great place to meet up with friends before heading over the theater for a show or the Bistro for an evening of great food and dancing.

4. Rest Area (27x22)
A great place to just sit and do nothing after a day at the Spa or shopping.

5. Neighborhood Park (16x32)
A place for families living in Venice to play.
Playground, Picnic tables, Barbecue, Telescopes, Fishing

6. Soccer fields (25x50) and Tennis courts (20x30)
Basically, these are decorative lots used to fill in the area between the Gym and the Stadium.
I am hoping that more interactive sports are introduced into Sims 3, and with that in mind these lots are placeholders for those as yet unnamed and unknown activities. For example, if they introduced a skating rink it would fit nicely in one of these lots.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 6:09 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:13 AM.
Default Venice House - Alvise
Name: Alvise – Venice inspired house

Furnished: 162,644
Unfurnished: 114,155

Lot consists of 1 playable house and 2 unfurnished shells (with finished floorplans, wallpaper and floor tiles.)

Playable House Contains:
- 3 Stories
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Fireplace
- All alarms
- 1 double bed
- 3 twin beds
- 1 crib

First floor: Kitchen, Living Room, Dining area
Second floor: Master bedroom, Large bathroom, large landing doubles as office
Third room: Three bedrooms, large landing doubles as play area

Description
This grouping of three multi-story houses contains an alley that leads to two of the houses. Only one house is furnished, the other’s are shells.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 6:23 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:15 AM.
Default Venice House - Bartholomeo
Bartholomeo

Furnished: 147,298
Unfurnished: 106,233

Lot consists of 4 houses, 1 is playable and the other 3 are shells (with floorplans and wallpaper.) A private canal flows through the lot. Sims must cross a bridge to get to playable lot and Shell 3.

Description:
- 3 Stories
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 double bed
- 2 twin beds
- Separate kitchen
- Combined living room, dining room
- 1 bathroom
- All alarms
- Private canal

First floor: kitchen, dining, living room
Second floor: bathroom, master bedroom
Third floor: bedroom

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 6:31 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:16 AM.
Default Venice House - Cavalli
Cavalli

Furnished: 88,788
Unfurnished: 74,174

3 story, single family home.

First floor:
Foyer

Second floor:
Living room
Kitchen
Dining area
Large balcony

Third floor:
Master bedroom (1 double bed, 1 crib)
2 bedrooms (4 twin beds)
1 bathroom
Large stairway landing
Large balcony

Extras:
Fireplace
All alarms
Slide
Swingset
Picnic table
Barbecue

This home is definitely a fixer-upper. One of the cheapest in Venice, it has little decoration, no upgrades, and the grass in the yard is escaping through the cracks in the cement. It does have all the basics and is move-in ready. It is a big house and could easily be converted to comfortably fit up to 8 Sims. The landing on the third floor is an excellent place for a playroom and the balconies on the second and third floor are great places to relax.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 6:38 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:17 AM.
Default Venice House - Cottente
Cottente

Furnished: 265,947
Unfurnished: 161,075

3 stories, 3 bedroom, 4 bathrooms.

First Floor:
Large kitchen
Formal dining room
Bathroom

Second floor:
Living room
Recreation room
Bathroom

Third floor:
Master bedroom (1 double bed)
Master bathroom (en-suite)
2 bedrooms (2 twin beds)
2nd bathroom

Extras:
2 Fireplaces
All alarms
Table hockey
Swimming pool
fountain

Description:
Lot contains two houses, one furnished. The furnished house features a large double staircase up to the third floor. The tiled patio is broken up with three garden areas and a tiled swimming pool.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 6:46 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 6th May 2010 at 1:38 AM.
Default Venice House - Etizzo
Etizzo

Furnished: 169,070
Unfurnished: 111,300

Single family home

First floor:
Family room
Formal living room

Second floor:
Large kitchen with a coffee nook
Private hallway leading to family bedrooms on 3rd floor
Formal dining room
Bathroom

Third floor:
Master bedroom (1 double bed, 1 crib) with sitting room
2 bedrooms (4 twin beds)
Bathroom

Extras:
2 Fireplaces
All alarms
Swimming pool
Swingset
Slide
Lawn chairs
Picnic Table

This large single-family home is big enough to house 6 people comfortably and can be expanded easily without crowding your family. The swimming pool and play ground are ready for afternoons of fun, and the formal dining room will make any candlelight supper a success.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 6:51 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:20 AM.
Default Venice House - Falcona
Falcona

Furnished: 150,261
Unfurnished: 113,911

Triplex with one furnished apartment. 4 stories, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.

First floor:
Kitchen with dining area.

Second floor:
Living room

Third floor:
Two bedrooms (3 twin beds, 1 crib)
1 bathroom

Fourth floor:
Master bedroom
En-suite bathroom
Sitting area

Extras:
Fireplace
All alarms
Lawn chairs
Picnic table

Description:
This triplex has three apartments, the outer ones are mirror images, while the middle one is very small and should probably not be used until circular staircases are available. The furnished apartment is ready for move-in. The yard has a grass lawn carved out of the Venice cement, and room enough for your kids to run around in. The front yard has a comfortable sitting area and large entry way.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 10:26 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:21 AM.
Default Venice House - Fantin
Fantin

Furnished: 171,705
Unfurnished: 121,960

3 stories, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.

First floor:
Combined: Kitchen, Dining bar, Living room

Second floor: Bathroom, Master Bedroom (1 double bed)

Third floor: 2 bedrooms (2 twin beds)

Extras: all alarms

Description: Small home along the canal. Located on a lot with 5 other houses, one of which has a large balcony. Access to the furnished house is obtained by crossing a bridge over the canal.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 10:38 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:22 AM.
Default Venice House - Ferau
Ferau

Furnished: 148,550
Unfurnished: 99,046

3 floors, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.

First floor:
Living room
Large entryway

Second floor:
Kichen
Dining area
Sitting area
Bedroom (2 twin beds)
Balcony

Third room:
Master bedroom
With en-suite bathroom
Large balcony with umbrella table and barbecue

Extras:
Fireplace
Barbecue
Lawn chairs

Description:
Lot contains a duplex, one side is furnished. A grass lawn has been carved out of the concrete covering Venice and a large patio in the backyard overlooks the canal. Landscaped and ready for occupancy.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 10:43 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:23 AM.
Default Venice House - Furlani
Furlani

Furnished: 166,065
Unfurnished: 87,825

3 story duplex, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath.

First floor:
Kitchen
Dining room

Second Floor:
Living room

Third floor
2 bedrooms (2 twin beds)
Bathroom

Extras:
Fireplace
All alarms
Table hockey
Slide
Swingset
Picnic table

This duplex, with 1 furnished apartment, is large enough to fit six comfortably. The large dining room and kitchen make food preparation a joy and the large landing on the third floor makes an excellent play area.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 10:49 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:24 AM.
Default Venice House - Gallion
Gallion

Furnished: 154,688
Unfurnished: 95,173

3 story duplex. 2 bedroom, 2 bath.

First floor:
Formal dining room
Large kitchen
Gallery-style hallway for hanging paintings

Second floor:
Living room
Bathroom

Third floor:
Bedroom (2 twin beds)
Bathroom
Foyer has space for kids to play and a bookcase and chairs for reading

Extras:
Fireplace
All alarms
Garden space

Description:
Duplex has one furnished apartment. Each apartment also has cleared space for a garden. Grass lawn has been cut out of the Venice cement.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 10:56 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:26 AM.
Default Venice House - Gradisca
Gradisca

Furnished: 111,136
Unfurnished: 70,493

3 story duplex, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms

First floor: empty

Second floor:
Living room
Separate kitchen
Dining area
Balcony

Third floor:
2 bedrooms (3 twin beds)
Master bedroom (1 double bed, crib)
Bathroom
Balcony

Extras:
All alarms
Lawn chairs
Table hockey
Swimming pool
Fountain in the living room

Description: Duplex with two apartments. The first floor contains the first apartment, and the second apartment consists of floors two and three. The swimming pool is a nice feature and the grass lawn, cut out of the omnipresent Venician concrete will be treasured by the homeowner.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 11:04 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:27 AM.
Default Venice House - Hieronimo
Name: Hieronimo

Furnished: 164,361
Unfurnished: 107,351

Playable house: The challenge with this house was to demonstrate the problems of building in a city where lots are determined by thousand-year-old canals and streets. In this house, three lots were linked together to create a spacious, three story home.

3 story, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath

First floor: kitchen, living room, dining area

Second floor: Master bedroom, bathroom, 2 balconies, large landing would be a great place for a home office

Third floor: 2 bedrooms, large landing can be used as a play area or add some seating for a quiet reading spot.

Extras:
All alarms
Fireplace

Description:
Lot contains 5 houses, only one is furnished, the rest are shells. The alley snakes around the buildings with a bridge across a private canal stocked with fish. Entry into the furnished house is through the alley.
Screenshots

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 11:12 PM Last edited by NekoCat : 3rd May 2010 at 5:28 AM.
Default Venice House - Magno
Magno

Furnished: 79,604
Unfurnished: 57,789

Duplex. 2 Stories, 1 bedroom, 1 bath.

First floor: empty

Second floor:
Kitchen
Dining area
Living room
Bedroom (1 double bed)
Bathroom

Extras:
Fireplace
All alarms

This duplex contains 2 apartments. The apartment on the first floor is unfurnished. The second floor apartment is small, but luxuriously furnished. The yard has a grass lawn cut out of the Venice concrete with beautiful trees encircling the house.
Screenshots

Page 1 of 7