Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 - 6 Sandplanks Avenue

by AndraNaberrie Posted 28th Mar 2010 at 3:55 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2010 at 4:48 PM by AndraNaberrie

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 5:13 PM
One word; AWESOME.
Thanks a bunch!

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?
Alchemist
#3 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 8:50 PM
I'm so impressed with you apartments. I really like the diagonal balconies and the views and the convenient floor plans. Even the hallways are awesome!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 8:55 PM
VEry nice condos, but I thought that I read somewhere that there is a problem with beach lots & apartment lots.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 1:10 AM
^ Well, it depends on your game, really. I have TS2 on one computer, and I tried this and it fried my game. But when I was on my laptop, it worked fine. Who knows? Maybe it's just a fluke that this worked. I like it anyways.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lennon7777777
VEry nice condos, but I thought that I read somewhere that there is a problem with beach lots & apartment lots.

The only problem I have experienced is the sea covering the beach at a high level so the sims are covered by a blue film when they are on the beach.

This is obviously a very annoying problem, but I have posted a link in which Mootilda explains how to fix this using SimPE.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 5:19 AM
okay, well-anyway-very nice condos!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 12:49 PM
your build is very beautiful!!! i love it! ^^ congratulations
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:18 PM
Thanks You!