Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oh My Tiffany -an eye set-

by escand Posted 8th Apr 2010 at 11:37 AM

183 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 65 Feedback Posts, 117 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 8
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 11:56 AM
wow. i love the tiffany glaze, i'm still using it as my default till now. i like the shadow thing. and the oh my contacts. thanks
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 12:09 PM
I LOVE THESE!
I tried out another default, and when i came back deciding i liked yours better, I came to find that your site was gone

BUT NOW WEVE GOT EM HERE! Thanks <3

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 12:22 PM
ooo i absolutely love tiffany glaze but i adore large eyes (like EA's not the pupils though) i hope you can make a larger version but hey this is just a suggestion
thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 12:37 PM
Hi Escand, thanks so much for sharing these with us. I love the shadow and the sclera idea as I really missed the sclera from the Sims 2 and the whites of the eyes in Sims 3 always seem to look a bit reddish (don't know whether my graphics card has something to do with that though).
Forum Resident
#7 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 2:19 PM
I was waiting for this, i religiously use your tiffany glaze eyes for my sims, still the best imo. Thanks for making them into contacts, now i can try your multi color eye too.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 3:03 PM
Thank you for the contacts!!! <3
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 3:15 PM
Thx for contacts! <3
Mad Poster
#10 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 3:22 PM
Very nice, they look gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 4:58 PM Last edited by jillrp : 8th Apr 2010 at 5:25 PM.
Oh my gosh! I love love love your eyes!!! Been using Tiffany Glaze FOR-EV-ER. Love it. Definitely gonna try out the new set now. The model in the second to last pic is so gorgeous (with brown wavy hair), I was wondering if you'd ever considering uploading her?
Instructor
#12 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 6:16 PM
Thank you so much for these, Escand!
I used your Default eyes the old one for my sims (I uploaded them to this site) So now I'm gonna link back to this post.
Again, thank you!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 7:46 PM
Oh darn, I just submitted a sim with your eyes and I said they were removed and included them in the download, along with a top of yours from your site. I'll have to catch that as soon as possible.
These are by far my favorite eyes. Thank you for re-sharing them.

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 8:46 PM
Ehhhehe, As you may know, I absolutely adore comments. They hold a special place in my heart. I'm so glad that people use my eyes on their sims. So thank you all for commenting. I'll actually confess that sometimes I just click a sim/picture just because I think it might be my eyes. It brings me such satisfaction to see my stuff in other people's games.
--x--
Carlos: Just an addition of contacts. If you have it already, then you're good. There's one exception. Oh My- eyes contacts are actually lightened a little bit so that it's friendlier to lighter eye colors.
-
jillrp: glad you like her, she's one of my personal favorites too. I'll think about it, I usually don't release models. She does have a custom skin that I haven't released yet. (hopefully one day it'll be uploaded)
Inventor
#15 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 9:47 PM
Love the contacts!! I've been using your Tiffany Glaze defaults for quite a while now and they are really great defaults!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 11:31 PM
Go head!! These are stellar creations!
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 1:06 AM
I downloaded these eyes a long time ago from your site (both default and contacts) and even until this day, I am still in love with them! Thank you so much <3

-The greatest gift in life is to love and to be loved in return.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 3:00 AM
Very nice job! Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 4:43 AM
Awesome! I have been useing the tiffany eyes since you released them!
Instructor
#20 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 6:25 PM
They're beautiful!! thank you
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 8:06 PM
got the "oh my eyes" one. they look so cool.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 6:29 AM
Oh my god. So realistic, so beautiful. Can I send you a pic of a sim with them? She looks beautiful, waaaay more then with those big cartoony ea eyes.
P.S, what do you mean add them to your defaults with the ishadow? I'd like them as a default for all my eyes, rather then contacts.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 2:27 PM
angrymarsupial- sure post a pic! I love looking at other people's games.
The ishadow is a sclera shadow. Which means there's a bit of shadow around the edges of the whites of the eyes so the eyes don't look like they're popping out or something. It's a mask, and I wanted to make it optional, just in case some people didn't like/want it. I guess I was trying to be versatile.
Instructor
#24 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 5:32 PM
GLEEEEEE!
Those awesome eyes are finally for download! (even though I has them behehehee)
MAKE MORE ESC! <3

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 2:57 AM
Beautiful!
Page 1 of 8