Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonmous Digging For Visiting Pets

by worf_84 Posted 30th Mar 2010 at 3:00 PM - Updated 13th Jul 2010 at 7:48 AM by worf_84

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 3:12 PM
Thank you. I've always hated that digging. It does nothing positive for gameplay, it's just annoying! Glad to be rid of it!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 3:45 PM
thank you so much :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 4:34 PM
Oh gosh, FINALLY! I've been wanting something like this for a while. Thank you so, so, so, so much for this! :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 4:54 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 5:12 PM
Thank you thank you THANK YOU! It bugs me to no end when random dogs start digging up my sims' lawns. Especially when I don't notice the hole until they've run off. Thank you!
Undead Molten Llama
#7 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 5:15 PM
OMG, I've been wanting this forever. To the point that I was gearing up to figure out how to do it myself! Thank you for supporting my continuing laziness.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 5:49 PM
Hurrah! You have stomped one of the most annoying behaviours in the game - thank you!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 8:16 PM
by George!, you have done it again, o'l chap, I say that was a most very annoying behaviour in the game. dear o'l boy Tally-Oh! if they say I must say

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 10:15 PM
Omg, I love you! This is amazing! It always annoys me when those pesky strays come along and ruin your beautiful garden, espcially when your getting it inspected by the Garden Club or it's just a general extra chore that's unneccessary. My sims have better things to do than fill in holes, lol. Thank you
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 10:50 PM
Thank you for making this! THe digging was really starting to get on my last nerve.
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 12:03 AM
Thank you SOOO much. I hate having to make my sims spend extra time and effort filling up those stupid holes, mostly left by wolves!
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 1:23 AM
OMG thank you for this!!!! It rocks!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#14 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 2:02 AM
I am so graceful to you "worf 84" for this MOST needed Mod. I was here just losing my everlasting mind. I love the pets and I do love seeing them walking pass the lots, but NOT digging those darn holes. I just yesterday saw a dog do the same thing in "real life digging holes". I just knew then and there I was about to lose my Mind. I love :lovestruc you "Worf 84" :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 2:31 AM
This is AWESOME!!!!Thanks so much for creating and sharing it
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 3:55 AM
Thank you! I was getting sick of constantly filling in holes.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 4:14 AM Last edited by scarletwings : 31st Mar 2010 at 4:33 AM. Reason: Because I think sounded like a rude git
Gah! I just had a wolf turn up and start digging like someone had hidden a ham down there. Does it not work on wolves, or is this what you updated after the initial upload?

Edit: Did that sound snippy? I didn't mean it to do so, if it did. I am still madly grateful for a mod that can stomp this anti-social and annoying behaviour. Just thought I should add this, in case my brevity sounds at all huffy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scarletwings
Gah! I just had a wolf turn up and start digging like someone had hidden a ham down there. Does it not work on wolves, or is this what you updated after the initial upload?

Edit: Did that sound snippy? I didn't mean it to do so, if it did. I am still madly grateful for a mod that can stomp this anti-social and annoying behaviour. Just thought I should add this, in case my brevity sounds at all huffy.

Don't worry about it. It was a mistake on my part, It is now fixed.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#19 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 8:43 AM
Thank you so much for this!! It bugs my socks off every time a stray or a wolf walks by and promptly starts digging like there's no tomorrow. This is going into my Downloads folder right away!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 9:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by worf_84
Don't worry about it. It was a mistake on my part, It is now fixed.

Excellent news! Thanks again, worf - you are a hero!
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 3:40 PM
Finally!!!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 7:50 PM
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! ;D
This is like THE MOST ANNOYING thing in the entire game!!! And I am soooo tired of building a fence around my sim's yard and remembering to lock the gate so that animals aren't allowed!! I LOVE ANIMALS!!! And hate locking them out! But when they tear up your prized roses, something had to be done!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! ;D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jbeach34
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!! ;D
This beist like THE MOST ANNOYING thing in ye entire game!!! And I am soooo tired of construction a fence around mine sim's yard an remembering unto lock ye gate thus that animals aren't allowed!! I LOVE ANIMALS!!! And loathe locking them out! But when they tear up thine prized roses, something hadst unto be done!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! ;D

What they saidith. ^_^

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:53 PM
thank thee for the mod!
Scholar
#25 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 9:20 PM
Thank you so much! This was the reason I hated the Pets EP but now it will be a lot more bearable!

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Page 1 of 3