Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two Storey Colonial Column and Half Column

by TheJim07 Posted 2nd Apr 2010 at 4:46 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 5:48 PM
Thank you so much for these! I am making all new usable buildings for community lots and using the little rabbit hole signs in one empty room because the giant buildings suck. These columns will be great for my own theater and city hall

Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:41 PM
Thanks for this! I was wondering when the 2-story stuff would start. Now all we need are those wonderful 2-story windows from TS2!

What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.' - Greatest Quote Ever
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 9:32 PM
wow this is a godsend, Thank you!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 1:47 AM
This looks great! I am just wondering if it makes the grid lines appear at the top of the pole or at a single storey height. Your post didn't clarify Thanks!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 12:17 PM
Oh that is true ! I forgot to say that these colums are considered as 1 storey colums by the game. We don't know yet how to make true 2 storey columns
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 2:55 PM
Fantastic work, those columns are sooo elegant ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 1:52 PM
Sorry about this but... By half column do you mean half a wall?

I didnt see any screenies of any half ones, and the title kinda puts that into my head.
Soz for the dumb question.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 1:55 PM
Oh!!! I think by the screenshot it means half as in fits on diagonal walls... Stupid me :/

Downloading now xox
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 9:03 PM
You should re-make these columns in a way that they will function in game as actual 2 story columns!

Reason = Whenever I place these columns (on any lot in-game, that is), they function in the game as single story columns, and whenever I silde the "column size bar" (found in build mode under columns, of course) up to 2 story or 3 story sizes and move my in-game mouse cursor over these columns, I get this mouse over description in-game that not only give the name of these columns, but it would also say "This column only supports single-level size"!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 9:03 PM
Did you get all that, sir or madam, whichever you are?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 4:07 PM
Thank you for creating these! ;o)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 8:43 AM
Would love to see this in Sims4 with more colour/height! Your creations are just soooo good!!!