Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
þās āwendednes eart micel. Ic lufie hū se steall besēon nū

NIEN MUSHT NEINZENT BEE DOXTHOOTH ALPTHARGERFLURGEN!

[Simlish/German/Medieval crossover for the win]

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 10:00 PM
To quote Patrick Star: "Hinga dinga durgen!"
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 10:03 PM
Does the translator work for other languages?

Hola me llamo Exxy!
Mad Poster
#29 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 10:00 PM
Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.

I second keeping the Theme or at least making it one of the available options!
Theorist
#30 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 10:24 PM
Forsooth good King Delphy, these colours bring out the harmony in our beautiful kingdom, and should be made permenant as so to hush the caterpillar into the butterfly that is ever forthcoming to the land in which we live.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 10:31 PM
Mayhap Goode King Delphy has bestowed an April Fool joke upon us? It's giving me a headache to read anything on this site now, but I love it! Party on, medieval dudes and babes!
Scholar
#32 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 10:42 PM
It started mine eyes at firste but it beist quite amusing. I hadst hoped unto create something for ye challenege (it wouldst be mine firste mod) but, alas, I couldst notte understand ye tutorials. Who ever spake Medieval life twas simple?
Field Researcher
#33 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 10:49 PM
I suggest that after the challenge, you should keep this as an option, like the Pirate option on Facebook. Because this is brilliant!
Test Subject
#34 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 10:58 PM
Why, great Delphinius! Thy site hath become grand,
For the Medieval and Renaissance magic has been wrought upon it!
It doth shine with the brightness of a star
but posseses the wit of a great modder. Hark!
The sound of well puns doth approach!

(The missing passage from Shakespim's last and, dareth I speaskt, greatest worketh, "Serfs upon thine crown" Alas, the remainder of this fine work hath been lost to ages by the burning power of a hot fire! Alas!)
Mad Poster
#35 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:02 PM
You all deserve the medal for such great idea
Mad Poster
#36 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:26 PM
I logged on just now and I seriously thought I was studying too hard. I just got into my new school today and my last class was History, so this made my mind asplode.

All's well, though. I, luckily, can understand all this stuff!

EDIT: It's not actually called Old English. It's called Medieval English. Just a heads-up! And no, don't really put your heads up, you might get a bucket of crap all over you!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#37 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:27 PM
I comest on ye site to find ye all spakin' in such aulde terms! Twas the highlight of mine day! Continuest with thine medieval colours - I loveth them!
Test Subject
#38 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:32 PM
I bite my thumb at you....I guess Romeo and Juliet was good for something. Anyways what does it mean by "extracted ye Church"?
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#39 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:33 PM
These are truly excellent changes to the site.

Long live their majesties, the King and Queen!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#40 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:40 PM
All offerings and prostrations are due to your Highness, King Delphinius! *courtesys*

Moddeth Thine Serfs is indeed a wonderful place!
Test Subject
#41 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:49 PM
Default Button
There should be a button for the original mod the sims site. I am just getting sick of this Greek =-P
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#42 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:56 PM
This is so awesome! Seriously, I love it =) Thanks a lot.. *keeps working on her challenge thingy*

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#43 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:58 PM
btw... Wat Tha? Whyz Iz Thiz Justz Modifyin the original crapz? Nowz I Has To Talkz Likez Thisz Soz Itz Wouldz Pastz Translationz
Scholar
#44 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SonicTheHedgehog
There shouldst be a button for ye original mod ye sims site. I am just getting sick of this Greek =-P

I know someone else who's said the same! I can just about read it, but it's not easy

Like the colour scheme Delphy, but changing ALL the wording on posts is just a little bit much!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Test Subject
#45 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 12:13 AM Last edited by argante : 1st Apr 2010 at 12:35 AM. Reason: dyslexic - forgot
What is the name or type of is this script thingy please? - I am curious for web design

PS; Cute, but - Huh? Pardon? I'm dyslexic in 21 century, let alone 15th I cannot read it, c u when it's over
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#46 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 12:30 AM
Why beist yon allways a spoilsport?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#47 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 12:28 AM
This is awful. Is there a way 2 turn it off? I've never commented before but I had to, because I can't even read the site.
retired moderator
#48 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 12:35 AM
This day hath creepeth up on me... Hail to ye, Moddith Thine Sims!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Field Researcher
#49 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 12:35 AM
This is a great idea! The site should stay like this forever! I love it!

"When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes...spring!" -Fruits Basket
Alchemist
#50 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 12:42 AM
This beist awesomeeeeeeeee! :P

but guys, just consider of ye date.

I'm also for having this as an availible theme optiont too.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Page 2 of 8