Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wood Recolour of Maypole Radio

by BillySIMS139 Posted 3rd Apr 2010 at 11:53 PM - Updated 8th May 2017 at 3:38 AM by BillySIMS139 : make changes as requested by moderators

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 1:08 PM
thanks! this is really good!

i just wanna say this though you might already know this but you can get rid of the plumbbob in sims 2 by using this cheat: plumbbobtoggle off

cause i reckon those things in pictures are ugly. lol
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 3:25 AM
This is fabulous...I hadn't even noticed this object over at RetailSims. Great work...love your recolors.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 2:22 PM
I was glad to see this just because I knew that many people who didn't already have the maypole would find this recolor and go get it...
I will say, though, that the object needs to be updated for Apartment Life. You can do that yourself with SimPE, and it's rather easy, just find the relevant threads on moreawesomethanyou.com.

Necromancy is Good
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 4:07 AM
That's such a perfect idea! My medieval Sims will be forever grateful to you for giving them this fun object. And it looks so lovely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 12:13 PM
What's all your items on the picture?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 10:21 PM
Wow this is such a great upload! Also, can you please tell me where all the musical instruments you downloaded are? (The ones in the in-game picture you took for the maypole) Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenesei
Wow this is such a great upload! Also, can you please tell me where all the musical instruments you downloaded are? (The ones in the in-game picture you took for the maypole) Thanks so much!

I wish it was easy, but I haven't played the game in months and those objects have been acquired throughout many years of searching. I don't remember exactly where I found each one of them. Maybe place a description of the ones you're interested in on a search engine. I've got a huge bookmark of links that I just scrolled through to try and refresh my memory, but I just can't remember. When I play the game again, I'll try and see if the objects provide creator data, and if so, then I'll let you know. Sorry

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 10:51 AM
so cool