Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alfi Lied: Backswept Short Curly Hair (Nouk Remix)

by AlfredAskew Posted 5th Apr 2010 at 12:25 AM

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 1:00 AM
Amazing! I'm always on the lookout for hair that doesn't look effeminate!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 1:02 AM
Ahhhh! My 1920's gangsters need these so much!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 1:53 AM
I dont need this right now, but I'm downloading anyways, because your stuff always makes up for the small space it take on my computer by how useful and well made it is.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 3:34 AM
my man sims wouldn't know what to do without you.

great work as usual.

i think you've single handedly caused me to fall in love with Tom Smith, apparently my flatmates mother is chums with him. envy.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 7:55 AM
This is beyond sweet! I'm always looking for male hairstyles that look manly. Thank you

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Inventor
#7 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 9:05 AM
Finally another hairstyle for men without being feminine or over-feminine. That's really great! Thx.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#8 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 12:19 PM
Sweet!! This is one of my favourite Nouk hairs for men, so I'm thrilled to have more recols for it - and gorgeous, curly recols, too! Thank you!!
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 1:31 PM
You did an amazing job! I was not very fond of the original hair, but your retexture made me change my mind about having this hair mesh on my game.

Thank you!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#10 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 3:16 PM
i love this mesh, and I adore what you did with it. you rock my socks :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:01 PM
More real men hair! Thanking you :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 4:50 PM
Thanks a lot for my real haircut as sims-version! Now I can make myself as a sim :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#13 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 9:11 PM
Oooh. *pets the pretty hair* These are so nice. Thank you!
Instructor
#14 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 11:28 PM
This is perfect. Again. Please keep spoiling our men!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 11:45 PM
Thank you all very much! Glad you're enjoying it.

Quote: Originally posted by Gorey
i think you've single handedly caused me to fall in love with Tom Smith, apparently my flatmates mother is chums with him. envy.

Seriously? Ha! I didn't know it was contagious, I apologize. xD

And oh man... what a small world! That's amazing. I'm way envious as well.
I actually got to meet the guy earlier this year after a show. My understanding of his existence as a real person is beginning to wear off again though, if that makes sense.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 4:11 PM
Tried this out in game last night. It looks really good. Best man-hair I've downloaded in a looong time.
Keep creating :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 5:48 PM
This is totally and completely awesome. Our sims need more curly hair! Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 10:49 AM
can you put the facial hair on. i like it and the hair ROCKS. please upload the facial hair fuzzies in this pick. thanks
Scholar
#19 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 2:06 PM
The original sucks compared to this! Thank you

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 2:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlfredAskew
Thank you all very much! Glad you're enjoying it.
Seriously? Ha! I didn't know it was contagious, I apologize. xD

And oh man... what a small world! That's amazing. I'm way envious as well.
I actually got to meet the guy earlier this year after a show. My understanding of his existence as a real person is beginning to wear off again though, if that makes sense.

No need to apologize, its wonderfully contagious. He simply has smashing eyebrows, and i cannot ignore good eyebrows.

Yes apparently used to baby sit him in his younger days, personally i want pictures of these younger days.

It makes sense, i have much the same thing from when i met with Bjork and Yoko Ono (separate occasions, unfortunately).

Again great work, also very much enjoying yourfaceispretty!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gorey
No need to apologize, its wonderfully contagious. He simply has smashing eyebrows, and i cannot ignore good eyebrows.

Yes apparently used to baby sit him in his younger days, personally i want pictures of these younger days.

It makes sense, i have much the same thing from when i met with Bjork and Yoko Ono (separate occasions, unfortunately).

Again great work, also very much enjoying yourfaceispretty!

Serious?! Man, that's too amazing-- I almost can't believe it! Except that England's kind of a small place, so some one has to know him.
So with you there! I would die to get just little picture of him in his youth. I would get SO much information from it!

That is also pretty damn rad. :D

Oh! I'm so flattered you checked it out-- and like it! Makes me embarrassed I haven't been updating. Real tough few weeks. Family emergency, as they say. This message totally brightened a bad month. Thanks for that!
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 9:22 PM
i love i love i love!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th May 2010 at 5:04 AM
WOW!!! Pretty hair!!! Thank you!!! y :d
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 1:45 AM
I absolutely love the look of this hair, but I'm on a Mac so my computer doesn't take .rar files. Could I get this in a .zip?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by paflion
I absolutely love the look of this hair, but I'm on a Mac so my computer doesn't take .rar files. Could I get this in a .zip?

Better, here: http://www.ehow.com/how_2091902_open-rar-files-mac.html
Page 1 of 2