Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lord Rowan's Redstone Fortress

by pegasaus Posted 11th Apr 2010 at 3:57 PM - Updated 12th Jan 2011 at 8:52 AM by pegasaus

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 4:12 PM
This is is excellent work. Its also impressive considering that only basegame is required. I could definitely use it as an estate outside my main city.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 5:39 PM
a very well-built and pretty castle, thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 6:10 PM
Extremely awesome! thanks a bunch!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 7:40 PM
wow pegasaus! and this is basegame?????? are you kidding me????
okay, great work! love it! thanks a lot!!!
Alchemist
#6 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:43 AM
Beautiful, original idea!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 12:24 PM
Gorgeous house. Perfect for my Dragon Age themed neighborhood.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 3:34 PM
Very nice indeed! Thank you!
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 6:54 PM Last edited by pegasaus : 12th Jan 2011 at 8:56 AM.
Thanks everyone for nice words!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 8:23 PM
Pegasaus, I truly think this is one of the best lots Ive found on here so far. Excelent work. You have amazing talent for design.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 1:15 PM
Hey, I'm surprised to see another lot from you! Didn't you decide to retire some weeks ago?

Anyway...that's a very unique lot! The shell itself is quite interesting and the colours you've used give a cozy feel to it. Great work again (and perhaps welcome back)
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 7:40 PM Last edited by pegasaus : 12th Jan 2011 at 8:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Simulitis
Hey, I'm surprised to see another lot from you! Didn't you decide to retire some weeks ago?

Anyway...that's a very unique lot! The shell itself is quite interesting and the colours you've used give a cozy feel to it. Great work again (and perhaps welcome back)

Yes, and you can see it on my profile that'm retired, but I couldn't refuse to upload something when I saw medieval challenge

And I couldn't give up from sims game just like that, so I will still be active, and maybe I will upload a couple other lots, but really nothing special. I will still send comments in forums, but I'm not playing sims as much as I played it. So I'm retired, but I'm still coming to see the site, maybe one day I decide to come back with an enormous lot, but maybe I will never upload again something big

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2010 at 3:13 AM
Beautiful! Amazing that it's only base game. I love it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 8:59 AM
Sims2lver09 - Thank you, I'm happy to hear that you like it as much as the others
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 2:42 AM
I Love this! So intricate and detailed! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th May 2012 at 5:00 AM
I would like it unfurnished...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 6:11 PM
Gorgeously designed. I love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:25 PM
Thanks You!