Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lady Gaga

by Golden_Silver Posted 13th Apr 2010 at 8:15 PM - Updated 14th Apr 2010 at 12:17 AM by Golden_Silver

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 9:52 PM
nice job !
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 11:39 PM
While I dont mind if you use my work, I do ask that you give me credit. I'm not talking about the teeth, but rather the fact that you used the face textures of my skintone for my Gaga as a base for yours, without giving me credit. Seeing as you did heavily modify it so that now most of the face texture is your own work, it's not a huge deal. However, I ask that if you ever use any of my work ever again, please do not over look any of it when the time to give credit comes around. Thanks.

As far as your sim goes, she looks good, and it's nice to have a more current Gaga available.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_poppies
While I dont mind if you use my work, I do ask that you give me credit. I'm not talking about the teeth, but rather the fact that you used the face textures of my skintone for my Gaga as a base for yours, without giving me credit. Seeing as you did heavily modify it so that now most of the face texture is your own work, it's not a huge deal. However, I ask that if you ever use any of my work ever again, please do not over look any of it when the time to give credit comes around. Thanks.

As far as your sim goes, she looks good, and it's nice to have a more current Gaga available.
Of course i will give you credits, you are amazing also thank you for your comment about the sim
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 4:26 PM
Hmm u used the dress from hausofsims really nice and i luv the hair .. but can u pls do the gaga from the end of telephone with the blue dress ? :D
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 1:59 PM
She's quite good, although, I think you aren't finished with her. I think you should have worked a bit more on her. Still, she's well done!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 1:30 AM
yeesh.... really well done but a little too close to real for my own comfort.... GOOD JOB!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 3:26 PM
Great job! Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:20 PM
very good. But more than lady gaga, this sim looks just like my bellydance instructor! http://www.detroitbellydance.com/images/lanasepia.jpg
http://www.detroitbellydance.com/
I'm going to use this as a base to make a sim of her now :P
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 5:14 AM
I can see your effort shows but I agree with missMSBplayer. It doesn't seem like it's finished enough to be Lady Gaga and the eyes seem too close together. And it just seems like it's missing something but can't quite put my finger on what. Very good try though!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th May 2010 at 1:07 PM
Thanks for making this download! this is the best gaga i've seen so far!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th May 2010 at 7:06 PM
Not, bad the face is a bit wrong but Im not gonna take that out on you cause I dont even know how to do it! The hair is quite good though but the yellow is from half way down to the bottem. Soz Im very picky and LOVE GaGa and spend most of my time GaGa relalated. But good job
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th May 2010 at 1:01 PM
not similar the lady gaga
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th May 2010 at 7:10 PM
dont looks gaga
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd May 2010 at 2:18 PM
i love this sim. I think you really captured gaga fantastic job.

Let's Have Some Fun This Beat Is Sick I Wanna Take a Ride On Your Disco Stick!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th May 2010 at 6:57 PM
i was looking for lady gaga i dont know how long! thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 3:32 AM
I think this is really good, I agree the hair needs to be lessbrtight on top and I think maybe Gaga's nose is bigger or longer cant put my finger on it but it's still very good, thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 12:56 AM
i tried downloading this, and when i tried installing the file to body shop, it said that it required an expansion pack i apparently didn't have. help?
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 1:25 AM
niec pics!! ur very gud at this well done
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 8:38 PM
I made that dress :D,
and the sim is nice, maybe you need to work more on the mouth (:
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 9:16 PM
If you don't mind useful criticism, when creating a celeb Sim try and view more photos of the celebrity and not only one. Such photos of fames are often modified with light effects. Basing a celeb Sim on just one photo is in some way the trap to avoid.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 8:24 PM
This Is Amazing! Great Job! I love it :]
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 10:37 AM
Hm.. This reminds me more of Cris Crocker than Lady Gaga..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 6:49 AM
I see Cris Crocker. No Lady Gaga.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 10:22 PM Last edited by Simonut : 1st May 2011 at 12:59 AM.
hahaha You made her look clownish and ugly ( perfect ) for that is how she look anyway in real life. As for her looking like Cris Crocker that is perfect as well, since Lady Gaga is a 'RIP' off singer. Ok job
Page 1 of 2