Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval NPC Replacements: Taverns & Alehouses

by sunni9676 Posted 22nd Apr 2010 at 8:35 PM - Updated 31st Dec 2012 at 10:24 AM by sunni9676

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Theorist
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 8:54 PM
Excellent! This is really quite exciting!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 9:51 PM
WOO-HOO! Another great set! Keep 'em commin'!! You're making my medieval sims world perfect!
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 10:10 PM
Oooo excellent work! These medieval hoods must be getting really complicated!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 10:15 PM
I love this! Specially the server outfits! :D
Thanks so much.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 10:37 PM
Tee Hee...I am grabbing everything you make. After all I have a LOT of medieval lots to staff appropriately! It is definitely the time to create a totally medieval hood and your great default replacements are a fabulous addition. Thank you for sharing these!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 12:16 AM
Thank you! Keep creating!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 1:54 AM
Your replacements are wonderful!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 2:23 AM
Wow, these are amazing! I don't have a medieval neighbourhood, but after seeing all your wonderful creations I think I may have to start one! :D

"When it melts, what does snow become?"
"It becomes...spring!" -Fruits Basket
Mad Poster
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 2:29 AM
I must thank you from the bottom of my heart, Sunni-you have made my medieval hood so much better with your default replacements..it's filling out quite nicely!
Now I can really have some real eating/dining establishments!
Instructor
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 8:28 AM
I've been waiting for these, thank you Sunni

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 1:39 PM
Thank you! This is fantastic!!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 2:24 AM
Great work, as always, Sunni!

Necromancy is Good
Forum Resident
#14 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 1:24 AM
Marvelous!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 6:25 AM
I downloaded these, and they looked amazing; however, for some reason when I loaded my game today, all of the NPCs who originally had these outfits were...I'm not sure how to describe this...their bodies took the shape of the outfits; however, they were naked! I tried redownloading the outfits, and installing the patch for the current game I have, but that didn't work either
Any suggestions?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 4:40 PM
If your NPCs are naked, but in the shape of the mesh this means that the texture file is not showing up. Check your downloads folder to be certain they are in it. These are default replacements and CEP and/or a game patch should not be needed for them to work. Also be certain that there are no other default replacement outfits for these characters in your game...you can only use one set at a time.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 3:47 AM
Oh, turns out I didn't have the texture files. Silly me! Thanks for the help! (By the way, I love these, they make my medieval neighborhood so much nicer)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 9:03 PM
Thanks for doing this for all the Medieval players.

Now that I'm reinstalling Sims 2, I'd like a Victorian set of replacement NPC clothing.
I'm making all of Sims 2, Victorian, and have been gradually adding Victorian clothing and hair syles as I run across them. A lot of the furniture can pass for Victorian. Anyhow, thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Dec 2013 at 3:33 AM
Works like a charm and all my NPCs look so much prettier to boot, thank you! :D

Other people: Be sure to download the extra meshes to go with the great non-defaults, you'll be glad you did!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 10:06 PM
Thank you ! :)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 5:47 PM
Thanks ! Will give it a try !!!