Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek TOS - The Ladies

by MistyBlue Posted 24th Apr 2010 at 10:42 PM - Updated 25th Apr 2010 at 9:59 PM by mistyblue4

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 11:56 PM
Awsome as always misty! Uhura is fantastic!
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 6:29 AM
Wow! A very wonderful pair! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 8:58 PM
Fantastic! Uhura is dead on!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 1:37 AM
Great Sims, now I can make Lwaxana! Thank you!!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 11:04 AM
So that's why my downloads peaked all of a sudden.

Totally awesome, as per usual. I love them both, but Uhura is my favourite - she's absolutely spot on! You rock!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 8:08 PM
Beautiful as always. You have a good talent for making recognizable Sims.
Pity you didn't do Janice Rand (Grace Lee Whitney). She was a major part of my puberty. Although I've never done a cast count, I wouldn't be surprised if she had as much air time in the show as Mrs Roddenberry.
I'd be tempted to stuff Majel into a commander's uniform, shave her hair, and use her as the exec in the pilot.

-- Mal

"Of two choices, I always take the third."
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 12:01 AM
Beautiful job on both ladies!! Two thumbs way up! =^=

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Banned
#9 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 6:08 PM
Wow this is great! I especially love Uhura. I actually had the privilege to meet Nichelle Nichols at a convention. She was really a wonderful lady, full of grace and dignity. Here's a picture of me with her:

Test Subject
#10 Old 15th May 2010 at 7:47 AM
Fantastic! Another batch of beautiful Star Trek sims.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd May 2010 at 6:06 PM
I come back from playing Star Trek online and I find these wonderful sims. Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd May 2010 at 8:18 AM
I just wanted to say that I'm so happy you are still making Sims 2 stuff (I've been absent for a long time)!!! I just downloaded Uhura and Chapel. It's going to be a small project I'm working on for my mom... very late Mother's Day present. THANK-YOU! She loves Star Trek, especially TOS (and TNG, but that's not important). You can't see it right now, but I'm hugging my monitor... my way of giving you a virtual hug. Yeesh, am I geeking out or what? LOL!

Jag kan doda dig med den min hjarnan
My Myspace Page
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 4:16 AM
The resemblance is uncanny! I'm a huuuge Trekkie. Thanks for doing this! Once I get my game back up and running I'll definitely download them =)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 4:57 PM
Oh wow!! You captured their likenesses perfectly. Amazing work! I also want to second tiggerstutorgirl in saying THANK YOU for continuing to make CC for Sims 2. Personally, I love 2 and I really don't care to "move on" to 3. Keep it up!
Banned
#15 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 9:39 PM
I Am Almost Blind But I Can Still See A Little And Enjoy Playing Sometimes This Is Great. Sorry For Caps But I Cant See Otherwise.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 8:24 PM
absolutely OUTSTANDING! many thanks