Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"BYOB" Baggier Baggy Jeans [For Teen, YA, and Adult]

by Gothzilla Posted 9th May 2010 at 2:46 AM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:54 AM Last edited by paksetti : 7th Jul 2012 at 4:24 PM.
woop woop- awesome.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:49 AM
Thank you so much. I never liked the tight baggy jeans in the game. These are my new favorite pants.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th May 2010 at 7:30 AM
Ooooh I love these! Great job!

Any chance you'll make these for females too?? And if you don't take requests, please excuse and ignore my asking.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2010 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Missa
Ooooh I love these! Great job!

Any chance you'll make these for females too?? And if you don't take requests, please excuse and ignore my asking.

Not to worry, unlike some of the other assholes on this site, I happily take requests. and I already have some pants for females ready and waiting to be uploaded, AND THEY HAVE CARGO POCKETS!

But I wanna get some of the shoes I've made uploaded first. I'm sure you understand...

-An oath sworn in battle, a vow blessed by steel, I swear by the dragon's blood in my veins and the dragon's heart that pumps it.
Instructor
#6 Old 9th May 2010 at 10:23 AM
These are awesome! Definitely in my favourites. Looking forward to your other creations :D

^_^
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th May 2010 at 12:27 PM
WOOHOO!!! Awesome! THANKYOUU!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th May 2010 at 3:26 PM
Finally! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see the female version ^^

The girl that doesn't make sense.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th May 2010 at 7:33 PM
NICE !!1 mate.. where can i get the spike like bracelet ?
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th May 2010 at 7:37 PM
Congrats! I love you forever.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th May 2010 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fghyyu
NICE !!1 mate.. where can i get the spike like bracelet ?

http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/15665.html?#cutid1

There's the link.

-An oath sworn in battle, a vow blessed by steel, I swear by the dragon's blood in my veins and the dragon's heart that pumps it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th May 2010 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ysolla
Sorry if this has already been asked, but would you be able to make some baggy jeans for female sims, I've been wanting some for AGES.

Yes, it already has been asked. Yes, I've made some. As soon as I get the boots I've been working on uploaded, I'll upload the pants.

Also, there's only 10 comments up there and 2 of them are mine. You couldn't have checked if someone had already asked?

Test Subject
#13 Old 10th May 2010 at 10:50 AM
Thank you verry much :D
Theorist
#14 Old 10th May 2010 at 1:41 PM
These are awesome!
Mother Function
retired moderator
#15 Old 10th May 2010 at 10:20 PM
These are awesome! I used to love baggy Tripp pants, and your attention to detail on the draped part is really neat.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th May 2010 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gothzilla
Not to worry, unlike some of the other assholes on this site, I happily take requests. and I already have some pants for females ready and waiting to be uploaded, AND THEY HAVE CARGO POCKETS!

But I wanna get some of the shoes I've made uploaded first. I'm sure you understand...

Yay thank you! And ooo cargo pockets, my male sims with this version will be *so* jealous, lol. And not to worry, I don't have much patetience, but I have enough to understand you're working on other stuff first. As long as I know they are coming (within a reasonable amount of time, you know less than 6 months I guess? ) I'm happy to wait.

Thanx again, these are really well made, looks like what I used to wear. Actually I can't wear skinny legged jeans or pants now. I have a phobia of seeing too much of my feet after all those super baggy jeans, hahahaha.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 10th May 2010 at 11:10 PM
Oooh thank you so much!
I was incredibly bemused by how un-baggy (and infact un-realistic) the ingame "baggy" jeans were...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 15th May 2010 at 11:48 PM
Wow!!!! They are awesome!!!!! any chance of making it for ladies?
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd May 2010 at 10:29 AM
I love these! I hated the 'baggy-ness' of the game ones grrr! I'm looking forward to using these from now Thank you Gothzilla! (Any chance you could make a ladies version? Pretty Please?? )
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 3:06 PM
Wow, LOVE it, my favorite jeans in sims. If you make more stuff like this, I'd love you forever! There is WAY too little stuff that can be used on more alternative sims, again, love it :D
Scholar
#21 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 3:12 PM
Total coolness. I'd love to see these for teens and kids too. Theres too few alternative clothing for sims!

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 10:11 PM
SWEET! Thanks so much :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 8:17 AM
This is pretty cool. If you could work out how to add straps and stuff, it'd make the perfect pair of tripp pants.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 1:53 AM
Lol these are like the sims 2 versions I converted.
Nice!
Let me know if you are going to upload the female version as I will most probably Make a set if you do not and will make two versions.

One for flats and one for boots.

You expect people to pay for those hairs?!
Test Subject
#25 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 7:29 AM
These are splendid! And now, like most of the other people commenting, I too, would love a pair for the ladies! At least some insane bellbottoms. TFS!
Page 1 of 2