Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Escarpment

by Jasonmazda2 Posted 9th May 2010 at 2:55 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th May 2010 at 3:06 PM
Wow! The house looks AMAZING, i love the exterior. I see it's your first upload. Welcome to MTS, hope you like it here .

-pr0zkilla

I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
I have seen your future.
And I have learned.
There will be no more Sadness. No more Anger. No more Envy.
Alchemist
#3 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:29 PM
What a beautiful house! The screenshots really show it off!
Scholar
#4 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:37 PM
Impressive construction! Also nice color play.
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:51 PM
This is beautiful! Thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Scholar
#6 Old 9th May 2010 at 5:31 PM
Really unique! Looks good!

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th May 2010 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pr0zkilla
Wow! The house looks AMAZING, i love the exterior. I see it's your first upload. Welcome to MTS, hope you like it here .

-pr0zkilla

Thankyou very much , I put a lot of thought into the exterior design so am glad it appealed to you.

I appreciate the welcome :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th May 2010 at 3:54 AM
I love the exterior design, it's very unique and definitely fits into the modern category without going overboard, or appearing too plain. The colors are fabulous and you did a great job with the screen shots, they definitely showed of the house very well and were the decision maker when it came to me clicking the download button!
Instructor
#9 Old 11th May 2010 at 8:55 PM
Swanky! Love the entry stairs and the greenery
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th May 2010 at 6:54 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th May 2010 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
What a beautiful house! The screenshots really show it off!

I'm very glad you like it, thanks for the feedback
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th May 2010 at 3:05 PM
Great looking house! Love the architecture and design of the exterior. It's fabulous! The interior.....not good. It seems that all the thought and attention went into the exterior rather than the interior. While it looks great outside, the inside is chopped up, and doesn't make sense. To make it a playable lot, attention should be put into the interior design so that it is practical for the Sims game play, such as an interior staircase, a spacious living room, a bathroom on each level, etc... Just a suggestion for future design.
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2010 at 9:13 AM
Help, i cant place this beautiful house into empty lots D=
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th May 2010 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 2000fun
Help, i cant place this beautiful house into empty lots D=

Hmmmm... I wonder whats going on. I would make sure it's the correct size e.c.t and you wait for a while.

I have got it working on multiple occasions and it seems others have to, my advice is keep trying

I hope you get it working

Impossible is nothing
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:39 PM
Hey this is the best house and exterior design i have ever seen on this site!! This is really good!! I was just wondering how you made the fence surrounding outside the house? Please teach me? thanks in advance..