Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cluster Dress "Yuka"

by AmazingSims Posted 10th May 2010 at 9:22 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Banned
#2 Old 10th May 2010 at 9:33 PM
You make such pretty clothes! And you are a Sims 2 creator as well as Sims 3. I love that.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 11th May 2010 at 2:48 AM
I just downloaded this and look at it in Body Shop, came back to tell you the details are just "Outstanding and Beautiful" in everyway. LOVE :lovestruc it. Thank you for your continuous creations of Sims 2

PS. I will add you to my "Favorite Creator" List. I have three other dresses by you they are also great in details and pretty.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th May 2010 at 1:28 PM
Really pretty summer dress, I can't wait to use it Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th May 2010 at 2:07 PM
This is so pretty, if it were a real dress i'd wear it Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th May 2010 at 4:29 PM
Thank you all for your sweet comment!

@ Simonut - Thank you very much that you have added me as your favorite creator.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th May 2010 at 5:59 PM
What a lovely little dress. Yes, I guess for the pattern it wasn't easy. I hope to check out your other clothes here. Sorry that I didn't have a closer watch earlier. Thanks and keep up the nice work !
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#8 Old 11th May 2010 at 6:18 PM
Y'know, I very rarely comment on random uploads, but I gotta comment on this. Because this is just beautifully done, srsly.

This is the kind of thing that can so easily be done poorly or sloppily - such an incredibly busy pattern can look stretched or wonky or just pasted-on so very easily. And the additional details like the embroidered-sorta-lookin' bit on the front really help it look quite different front and back so the busy pattern isn't too repetitive. The shoes look just perfect too - and super cute.

It may not be my taste in clothing (I could never pull off such a bold pattern and colours), but the quality of the way you've done this, textures-wise, is really lovely and looks fantastic from a technical/artistic standpoint. You've got a great eye for detail, and I'd love to see more from you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th May 2010 at 9:13 AM
Thank you Liza495 and HystericalParoxysm for your comment.

And yes, the pattern wasn't easy. But, i had very much fun with making this dress. And i see that this upload has a golden star. Thank you all for the golden star.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 9:19 AM
Thank you so much! The dress is amazing
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 5:13 PM
This is probably my favorite thing I've ever downloaded. It's gorgeous and looks amazing in the game. Thank you so much for making this, you're extremely brilliant at creating things.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 3:16 AM
Stardoll!!!