Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sleuth - The Manor

by Pathetique Posted 22nd May 2010 at 11:08 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd May 2010 at 9:14 AM
This house is just mind-bogglingly awesome!
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd May 2010 at 2:45 PM
oh my god this house is amazing!!!! I just love the interior design! it makes me think to "Beetle Juice"! Awesome!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd May 2010 at 3:34 PM
Sweet! Lovin' it! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Alchemist
#5 Old 24th May 2010 at 1:30 AM
I didn't see the movie, but I sure like your house!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th May 2010 at 4:48 AM
I didn't see the movie either, but I love this house. It's fantastic. Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#7 Old 24th May 2010 at 7:29 PM
house is not really my style cause it's modern... but from the outside it's beautiful!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th May 2010 at 7:33 PM
Wow, good work. How did i miss the movie! you have inspired me to watch it... and maybe make my simmies act it out for me! muhahahahha!

I'd like to build a world, a better world.
Guess I'll start here...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th May 2010 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus
house is not really my style cause it's modern... but from the outside it's beautiful!

I love the contrast between the Georgian Exterior outside and the Postmodern Interiors inside.

"Architecture is Music in its Solid form."
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th May 2010 at 3:36 AM
i have sims 2 double deluxe with no other expansions will this still work?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th May 2010 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by derek2855
i have sims 2 double deluxe with no other expansions will this still work?

Do you have other Expansions I included such as University, Nightlife, Seasons,.... ? If not, it can't work. I'm very sorry.

Test Subject
#12 Old 27th May 2010 at 2:38 AM
its all good, house looks awesome by the way, ill have to get other expansions so i can download
Quote: Originally posted by Pathetique
Do you have other Expansions I included such as University, Nightlife, Seasons,.... ? If not, it can't work. I'm very sorry.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th May 2010 at 6:53 PM
Been ages since I saw the movie so can't say how exact it looks to me, but still it looks fantastic. Also looks easy to play. Downloading now. thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th May 2010 at 6:55 PM
On second read, realize I haven't even seen that version of the film...so yeah, it is a great likeness!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th May 2010 at 4:38 PM
Thank you all so much! I always read every single reply and check regularly *hoping* for more. I appreciate your kindness for sparing your precious time writing replies - but yet I look forward for more productive criticisms.

Instructor
#16 Old 29th May 2010 at 5:31 PM Last edited by Kneon_Knight : 29th May 2010 at 5:34 PM. Reason: Afterthought
Hahaha! You have to be kidding...you're not satisfied? Given the limitations of EAxis content, I think you have done an incredible job of capturing the spirit, if not the exact likeness of the house in the film. Very, very good work, I must say.

Edit: I just realized I don't have glamor life....off to the EA site for me! I must have this house...I think Mortimer Goth will be happy here...
:D
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:04 AM
Absolutely fab!!! Thanks : )

Invoke me under my stars!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 12:36 PM
* I would reccommend you to remove the mirrors in the Dining room

Forum Resident
#19 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 7:14 PM
Personally, I think the exterior of the house looks exquisite. Very nicely done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 11:00 AM
gorgeous! I loved the house in Sleuth. Have you seen the original? if you liked this one, you should see it.