Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Broomhilda's Old Town

by Broomhilda3000 Posted 28th May 2010 at 2:54 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th May 2010 at 3:32 PM
Wow! This is brilliant and very very well done! You are amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Inventor
#3 Old 28th May 2010 at 7:29 PM
This looks awesome, especially the comparison shot. Question: Where can i get the lots? did you download them or build them yourself? And if you built them, will you be sharing them?

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 28th May 2010 at 7:41 PM
Very well done!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th May 2010 at 5:57 AM
Broomhilda! Such a magnificent replica of the original neighborhood! I practically choked on my own saliva when I saw this post! Thank you, thank you very much!

So, you claim that your son was brainwashed by voodoo witch doctors and forced to recrute others?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th May 2010 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VioletPadfoot
This looks awesome, especially the comparison shot. Question: Where can i get the lots? did you download them or build them yourself? And if you built them, will you be sharing them?

I believe they are from here (if I'm not mistaken):
http://genensims.com/guest/MadameMi...bourhoodsS1.htm

So, you claim that your son was brainwashed by voodoo witch doctors and forced to recrute others?
Instructor
#7 Old 29th May 2010 at 11:54 AM
This is AWESOME!!! There must be some vibe in the air because I just started re-creating all the original Sims characters for Sims 2 and was wishing I had SC4 to recreate the neighborhood as well. Thank you so, so much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th May 2010 at 4:49 AM
OMG! This is really awesome! You did an excellent job! Thank you for sharing it with us, it's really marvelous, specially the comparison between the old neighborhood and the new, build by you! specially the houses have an amazing resemblance to the other houses, of the old game! Seriously, I'm so proud of you, in all the senes, for this incredible job.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th May 2010 at 3:56 PM
Default I'm afraid you are mistaken
Quote: Originally posted by nenekijah

I actually did make all the lots seen in my screen shots, and I am currently updating them to be uploaded on the Sims2.com exchange soon.
Instructor
#10 Old 31st May 2010 at 1:14 AM
Although I felt the land should be lower, but it's more accurate than similar one I got from 'somewhere else'.

Quote: Originally posted by nenekijah

Unfortunately, you can't place 73~75(I think) aligned in this neighborhood well. Anyway, thank you for telling us where to download the lots(though I had to fix some of them to make them look more accurate).

Quote: Originally posted by Broomhilda3000
I actually did make all the lots seen in my screen shots, and I am currently updating them to be uploaded on the Sims2.com exchange soon.

Good to hear that. But would you upload them here as well, for people who don't like(or not bother to visit) Sims2.com Exchange?
Inventor
#11 Old 31st May 2010 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LFact
Good to hear that. But would you upload them here as well, for people who don't like(or not bother to visit) Sims2.com Exchange?

I quite agree. i would love for you to upload them here as well, if its not too much trouble. And thanks everyone for pointing me in the direction of where to find the lots!

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st May 2010 at 4:41 PM
Thank you for this! It's a terrific neighborhood to play in!
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 4:00 AM
This is probably the best Sims 1 map I've come across. I did have to build my own 5 Sim Lane (the Goth house) from scratch, but I almost know that one by heart.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 8:52 AM
Oh I just thought so because they look similar! Woopsie, my mistake. I'm expecting great things from you, Broomhilda!

Forum Resident
#16 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 11:58 PM
Marvelous!

Its just like playing the Sims 1 but with better graphics. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 5:12 PM
I'm guessing this is just the map. The buildings are probably not included?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 6:18 PM
Default About the Lots
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
I'm guessing this is just the map. The buildings are probably not included?

This is just the maps but I have been working on getting the lots updated and posted. It has been so long since I first made most of the lots they've needed some help. I've managed to get 7 of them updated and fine tuned well enough to pass moderator inspection. I am continuing to work on all of my Unleashed lots and will continue to get them up as they are finished and meet approval.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 8:00 PM
This is awesome. A long time since I played in Old Town but I remember it so well! Thanks for sharing! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 2:11 AM
THIS IS AMAZING!! I've been looking so long for a replica in sims 2! I thank you over and over again!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 6:24 PM
oh my god, since a long time I'm searching for something like this. Broomhilda you're wonderfull :O And this is amazingly done ! hope you will post the entire town soon please please please !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:04 AM
nice work thanks