Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baggy Camo Shorts with Tanktops in 6 Colours

by fanseelamb Posted 25th May 2010 at 8:29 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 25th May 2010 at 8:57 PM
Would have preferred the shorts as separate bottoms, but they do indeed look quite nice. Isn't it fun to dress pixel dollies? Oh yes, it is!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2010 at 9:08 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 26th May 2010 at 12:19 AM.
Yes, well, I make things for myself and share in case someone else wants to use them too. They work well for me as full body outfits so I had no desire to separate them. There are some similar separate shorts already on the site though, just search for "baggy shorts" or "cargo shorts" to find them.
Scholar
#4 Old 25th May 2010 at 9:08 PM
Perfect! This EA mesh is a perfect style (but why the hell with tatoos on the outfit instead on a skin??? Sometimes I don't understand EA thinking) and your recolors make it a EXCELLENT style. Thank you so much!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th May 2010 at 10:26 PM
These look great, I love them (and do I see a Lafayette sim?!). :D
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th May 2010 at 12:25 AM
Aw, thanks guys!

gillacerson: Hehe yes you do. Poor fella needed something to wear, hence these outfits. .
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th May 2010 at 1:26 AM
I love them Baggy Camo, dear o'l friend

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th May 2010 at 2:29 AM
Hoo-rah! (That's Marines-talk for thank you much)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th May 2010 at 4:01 AM
I love them! And by them I mean the male cast of TB. LOL But I love the camo shorts too!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th May 2010 at 5:51 AM
I don't watch True Blood but I know a couple of Grunts who will love these.

This space for rent.
Scholar
#11 Old 26th May 2010 at 6:15 AM
Fantastic! Love this look minus the over the top tatoo's that Maxis slapped on. These will get lot's of wear in my Uni hood.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th May 2010 at 8:34 PM
These are neat--thanks!
And if the True Blood boys (well, boys..men, Vamps, Queens, shapeshifters..LOL) can wear them, then by George some of my simmies can too! ;o)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th May 2010 at 8:37 PM
I like those!

And it's funny I've been playing Sims for as long as they've been around and I never noticed a "stretchskeleton" cheat until now! I had to look it up to figure out what you were talking about. DUH!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th May 2010 at 3:04 AM
oh my goodness i love all of your true blood sims all lined up like that, and lafayette is perfect! Good job!
Instructor
#15 Old 31st May 2010 at 11:00 AM
Aww.. all the True Blood Lovelies... They look so cute! (And the clothes look great as well, *g*)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th May 2011 at 3:47 AM
I love these! Thank you! My sims now look smexy
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 3:49 AM
Thank you for these and for removing the tattoos. Nice change of pace. :)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 8:43 PM
Not keen on the footwear.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 6:01 AM
Thanks!