Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Summer Outfits for Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 1st Jun 2010 at 5:07 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:32 AM
Ooooh so pretty! I absolutely adore it!

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 10:03 AM
Loving it, again! I was wondering where you got the pigtails with the braids from. I had a look around but can't find them! They are so cute!
Inventor
#4 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 10:35 AM Last edited by PearDrops : 1st Jun 2010 at 10:46 AM.
These are so cute! Thanks!

You can get those Pigtail braids from here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=193974

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 1:57 PM
Thank you SOO much, your work is amazing!
Helptato
#6 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 3:01 PM
Adorable! <33
You are so amazing!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#7 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 5:25 PM
Gah! The adorableness is killin' me. Thank you, fakepeeps! Can't wait to play with these. .
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:15 PM
The bow makes it girly, but the shorts keep it from being *too* girly. Cute!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 10:47 PM
As always, my Sim kiddies only wear your clothing.

Thanks fakepeeps!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 1:14 PM
I just LOVE all your clothing!

It's a neighborhood legacy
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:06 PM
I wasn't too keen on downloading this at first, not being the sash and bow kind of person. Normally, I'd go for tomboy clothing and the occasional dress. However, these outfits were actually a nice finish to my wardrobe. Casual for the house, but also functions as a nice summer wear. Thanks for providing, yet another adorable girls' outfit.
meow - boxcats.

cat in a box.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 12:20 PM
I simply adore everything you make for the kiddies. Great job and thank you so much for all your time and effort!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#13 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 11:44 PM
I love this just love it, :lovestruc you have been on my "Favorite Creators" list for a very long time now. Because you never fail us simmers with lovely children clothes. Thank you

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 2:34 PM
Wow! When I saw these clothing, I immediately grabbed my Sim Children and took them shopping at the fakepeeps7 store! Now if only Maxis were this talented...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 6:32 PM
wow!!! these look good thanks fakepeeps7 keep up the good work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 4:29 PM
You should be a creator for maxis lol, so much better than clothes they make in my personal opinion. Yet they are so good you could imagine them being in the games as original content.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st May 2013 at 11:04 AM
Beautiful, thank you! ♥