Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 10:26 PM
Thanks for trying my challenge! Can't wait to see the next part

Think about it
My Journal/Legacy
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 5:06 PM
Tried out this challenge... loved it! I don't have a story on my blog, though, so posting pics here =)

This is Cooper, the main sim. She's into witchraft and "accidentally" killed a random evil mascot.

...Ehr... yeah, random pic

No pics of the meeting with Death, so here we go with the kid: this is Hades.

Hades as a kid.

...At this point, the day before Hades' birthday, I got the evil mascot appearing at night, scaring my sims all the time so that they couldn't sleep at all. Hades missed school the next day and he was taken away by the social worker
So, I guess the challenge kinda failed XD

However, since I was really getting attached to this little family, I closed without saving, re-opened the save file and got rid of the tombstone, so that I could go on without any evil mascot bothering me. This is Hades as a teen:

I guess the last pic doesn't count anymore as part of the challenge, but I just liked how it turned out
Was really funny to make... don't know if I'm going to continue it as a challenge, now, 'cos I kinda cheated on it, but I really loved this one =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 4:11 AM
Thanks for trying my challenge! I enjoy seeing your responses

Think about it
My Journal/Legacy
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 12:50 AM
OMG I just found this challange and I am so excited and fixing to start it as I type
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 5:45 AM
Oh my goodness! This challenge makes me want to install TS2 again. I think I will...

"I love you, but I've had too many meatballs!"
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 9:38 PM
Is the female sim allowed to get married during the challenge or must she stay single? I'd imagine the extra money from getting married or however much the spouse makes working would be too easy to work with.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 4:38 AM
Default Twins
Quote: Originally posted by 10madi01
Thanks, I really enjoy this challenge, although I was dkind of stupid when I made Bianca have twins. I'll remember next time that romance sim plus no money does not equal twins.

I made this mistake aswell, I used insim to get my sim pregnant by the Grim, and it randomly gave me twins. And then somehow when my toddler was suppose to age to a child she aged to a newborn, so I finally gave up and started over. I only have one baby this time
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 4:54 AM
IM going to try this when i wake up :') since its 5 am and i havent got to sleep yet, oh lord im so dead tomorrow
Instructor
#34 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 4:09 AM
I'm Going to have to start over look for new story soon
Scholar
#35 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 4:41 PM
I decided to take on this challenge, just with a bit of silly fiddling and AUing. I was instantly reminded of Olive when I read the rules and scenario, so I had to use her and her infamous Reaperbaby for it XD

I'll post a link once I'm finished with it. I don't have Seasons, so that Make Me Sick tester is going to see a lot of use D:
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 11:07 PM
Default Single Parent- Child By Death- 50 Children Challenge
This is a combination of a couple challenges that I have seen around. I am going to explain the story, and then I will explain the rules at the end . : ) This is my first challenge to write so please be kind. <3

Your female sim is a horrible mother to say the least. She never cooks dinner for her children, plays, helps with homework, or changes diapers. She never cuddles her children, or gives them any indication that they are wanted nor loved. All of her children are products of drunken nights and or products of careless love affairs. Her home is trashed, as she never takes time to clean. She is more concerned with work and making money then taking care of her children, she is almost never home.

When her 2 year old daughter falls and hits her head as a result of her mother’s neglect, the oldest of the children calls 911 and they contact social services on the suspicion of abuse. The children are taken to the hospital and examined. Your female sim shows up at the hospital, pretending to be the perfect mother, and pleads with the social worker to get her children back. She gets her two oldest children back, however by the time she pleaded her case, her youngest had already passed away. When the youngest passed away death visit’s the “Grieving” Mother . He can be seen by her, and only her.

“You are a selfish, greedy woman. Your heart is cold and you are hurting these innocent children with your self loathing greed. 1 innocent has faded as a result of your neglect. But there will be no more.” He told her, shaking his head and looking down at her with disgust. “For this your suffering will be 10 folds greater than that of the innocents.”

Death snaps his fingers, and your female sims beautiful house is replaced by a shack. The air turned cold as snow flakes floated down to the ground. Your female sim is shocked. It is the middle of July.

“Your suffering will last until you bare me 50 offspring. You are to treat them with love, kindness, and respect. You are to learn about the gift of life, and appreciate the innocence of a child. You will clean house, cook dinner, and help with homework. Your children will always be clean, and well fed. You are not to hire a nanny, nor will you go to work. You are not to marry, or date. Nor will you gain assistance from any other source. Until your lesson is learned it will be forever winter in the town of Providence.”

“You think your so cleaver.” Your female sim protests. “How am I suppose to do all of this? If I can’t go to work how will I feed all of these children I am supposedly going to have?”

“You will be forced to drain your savings. Aside from this I will give you a stipend of $1000 / child/ month. Not to include the two remaining children you have that are not of my seed. You will have to figure the rest out on your own.” He said and with a laugh at his cleverness, he turned on the spot and disappeared. Leaving your female sim and her remaining 2 children standing in front of the shack, dressed in their summer clothing, and shivering in the cold.

THE RULES:

1. Create a family in CAS. In this you will create 1 adult sim (male or female) to be the single parent. You will also create 3 children. The options for this are : 1 child and 2 toddlers, 2 children 1 toddler, but NO TEENS IN CAS PLEASE! (It would make it too easy if teens could help with the little ones)

2. If you have seasons, go to neighborhood view and change all four seasons to winter by clicking on the season’s icon at the top of the screen. If you do not, then just like in the child of death challenge , use the make me sick tester, to make the children sick every week/ day/ 3 days/ whichever you choose.

3. If you are not an avid story creator like I am trying to be, move family into a nice house and play out the beginning sequence. (I have done this part so far, and have pictures which I will post as an example.) You CAN use the family funds(family’s name here) (amount of money here) ……..cheat to move them into the house.

4. I used pose boxes to stage the toddlers death, aside from the fact that I have a lot of hospital custom content installed, however you do not have to go this far. If you do not want to go this far, allow the toddler to pass out on the ground, take a picture, and say that they are dead.

5. Delete the toddler, and save your game. Exit the home and return to neighborhood. Buy a lot of land and create a shack. (I am not putting a restriction on the size of this, however you MUST use all of the cheapest furniture, appliances, etc.) Your home must have at least 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom for girls 1 bedroom for boys. And 1 kitchen. You must have 1 bed / crib for each child.

5A. Once you are finished creating your home, you MUST move your household funds down to (50,000) dollars. This will be the money in the mother’s saving’s account. Every 3 days add to the account 1000 per child that is the spawn of death)

6. Use insim or inteen or tombstone of l and d to make your sim pregnant by the grim. Turn aging off for your adult sim. Every 3 days your sim will become pregnant again. The grim has also cursed (blessed) your sim with multiple births. Every 2 births you will have twins. Raise the children to the best of your ability in accordance with the story outline above. You must make an attempt to teach your toddlers all of their toddler skills, while performing all other tasks.

7. When your oldest child has aged to a teen they are able to help out with the younger children, however they MUST be moved out the moment that they turn into a young adult.

8. The game ends when all 52 children are grown and moved out of the house. When this happens your female sim finally has peace.

Hope this makes sense to everyone else as it did to me while creating and testing it. : )

This challenge is based greatly on

Child of Death Challenge
Child of Death
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 9:14 PM Last edited by honorelle : 26th Jul 2011 at 9:52 PM. Reason: Lost first family, save disappeared
Default Just found this...
I really like this. I've just created my starter family, Egotista Challanger, and her children,child Ayla and toddlers Bobby and poor little Shino (my sick sense of humour won't let me get away without naming the kid about what he's in for). I randomly generated the dad#1, generated a baby, delete dad#1 and repeated to leave me with 1 boy and 1 girl for the main challange. Ayla gets ugly brown clothes, the boys don't go anywhere, so she doesn't bother dressing theim.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 4:54 AM
Sounds really awsome ! I cannot wait to see the pictures!
Test Subject
#39 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:19 AM
Default Bunk beds
My bunkbeds would be perfect for the dorms, and they're cloned (and priced) from the cheapest single bed, as far as I can tell. Would they be okay to use?

So much of my CC is cheaper than the normal content that deciding what to use is difficult.

Does the 50,000 start after furnishing the shack with necessities? I'm thinking yes, as in the story it just appears "furnished", but I'm also not sure if a cheap bookcase counts as a necessity. I am counting a smoke alarm as I don't GR would let her get away with burning the shack down.

I prepared beds for 6 boys, 6 girls, plus 1 crib for the current toddler. the rest of the cribs will appear as and when they're needed. Lovely distressed brickwork on all walls, and the bohemian paintsplattered wood floors and unsplattered matching all over the place.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#40 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 2:37 PM
Just realised I need to adjust my multiple birth odds - Egotista's first GR-pregnancy produced twins Susan and Ysabelle.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 3:28 PM Last edited by simsrsexy : 30th Jul 2011 at 3:30 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Love your idea and your pictures.....the twins are fine, I just realized when playing this that my multiple birth odds are screwy too. I wound up with 3 babies. I LOVE the bunk beds idea! <3 The 50,000 starts after you furnish your home with whatever it will need, including beds, book cases, whatever you like to have in your home, as long as it is the cheapest of everything. Custom content is OK to . I love how it looks nice, but is often cheaper. I have some in my game aswell.
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 4:39 PM
I love love love the idea of this. I'm in and shall be posting pics asap!

"i'm obsessed with the mess
that's america."
-marina & the diamonds
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 8:24 PM Last edited by Mai2008 : 11th Aug 2011 at 6:52 PM.
I will post pics now. [In other words: i will post my pics soon. =)]

This is Kaily Lee Curtis, I think you already know seeing as shes top actress superstar, owner to a beautiful life, body to die for and a parent to three. Nobody knows, of course.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28jlj6u&s=7

Her children are mere memory's of nights with drunken men at the many pubs in Merylo. They stay in a windowless, dark brick room with a cheap Fridge, a doll, a trash compactor, an old picture and some beds. Their mother only comes in to put the youngest in bed and refill the fridge. The poor little kids, she does not even remember their names. But I do. Here they are:
Jordan Lee [10 years old, boy]
Jamie Lee [9 years old, girl]
Mai Lee [2 years old, girl]

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15objbn&s=7

One night, when Kaily was watching TV,

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30shmd5&s=7

Little Mai had tried to climb the cot, but fell down and hurt herself very badly! Her sister and brother worried badly, then called an ambulance with their 'Stolen' mobile that fell from their mothers pocket.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=f0s295&s=7

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25a7ubd&s=7

Doctor Ophilea and Nurse Tara watched as the children played, watching them explore the wonder of their first toy [Mai hugged the teddy constantly]. Seeing their deep scratches and starved stomachs [All the fridge offered was pop and cookies, plus very rarely did their mother refill it.], the Doctor and Nurse got the impression that the children was poorly treated. They decided to have a word with Kaily, but she was beside herself, muttering to little Mai beside her crib.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11vjejq&s=7

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2poe79f&s=7

Suddenly, Mai stopped breathing and their was that unmistakable beep. She had died. Then, Grim appeared. And he did not look happy.
"“You are a selfish, greedy woman. Your heart is cold and you are hurting these innocent children with your self loathing greed. 1 innocent has faded as a result of your neglect. But there will be no more.” He told her, shaking his head and looking down at her with disgust. “For this your suffering will be 10 folds greater than that of the innocents.”
“Your suffering will last until you bare me 50 offspring. You are to treat them with love, kindness, and respect. You are to learn about the gift of life, and appreciate the innocence of a child. You will clean house, cook dinner, and help with homework. Your children will always be clean, and well fed. You are not to hire a nanny, nor will you go to work. You are not to marry, or date. Nor will you gain assistance from any other source.”
“You think your so cleaver.” Kaily protests. “How am I suppose to do all of this? If I can’t go to work how will I feed all of these children I am supposedly going to have?”
“You will be forced to drain your savings. Aside from this I will give you a stipend of $1000 / child/ month. Not to include the two remaining children you have that are not of my seed. You will have to figure the rest out on your own.”
"I would like one last thing before you go." Kaily said..
"What, you filthy woman?" Grim rumbled.
"I would like you to spare Mai's life. She's the best thing I ever had! I love her with all my heart!" Kaily pleaded.
"No! She has suffered enough! She will come with me, and you lie. If you loved her, you would let her roam free, instead of in that cruel cell!" Grim replied.
"Now, you poor little thing. You will suffer no more. Let us be gone." Grim said as softly as a teddy bear's stuffing. Then he and the small girl disappeared.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9k1a9u&s=7

More l8ter.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 4:23 AM
I'm glad to see that my challenge is still being played! Thank you everyone for doing it, and I'm sorry I haven't been here to answer any questions and such. Great entries everyone, and I can't wait to see more (if you so choose).
Trillian, I'm afraid when I eventually checked this your link was broken. I really want to see your challenge though, so I don't know if your still simming or not, but please post more updates .
and Mai, I really love your plotline, I love a good story.

Again, sorry I haven't been keeping up with posts, life has been busy!

Think about it
My Journal/Legacy
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 6:03 PM
Awwww, thanks. . The boys have a new do! Ill post later.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Instructor
#46 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 4:06 PM Last edited by Lady Scarlet : 12th Dec 2011 at 5:34 PM.
I'll play it ^^ I'll also try to post some photos those days, because it sounds really interesting and I've always wanted to have an evil baby (and a Human Zoo ^^ ).But .. do I have to torture them in the Torture Chamber? ^^" 'Cause I don't know how to "torture" them ... (besides not giving them food, not letting them shower or letting them sleep on the floor).And ... after torturing them ... do I have to kill them?
Instructor
#47 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 1:05 PM
I finally started playing this challenge and it hasn't been too complicated until now.The baby (Morgan) as a child and just started going to school (she also just started her own Human Zoo ^^ ), while her mother spends most of her time at work and her grandmother stays at home.I can't wait for the torture to start ^^ This is gonna be the fun part.

Now, some photos of the family.

Rose White, the mother.

Rose's mother and Morgan's grandmother, Catherine White.

And of course the Devil's offspring, Morgan (not exactly)White.
Test Subject
#48 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 8:52 PM
She is adorable! In a evil cute type of way. I realize now, that by the time the child reaches adulthood, the grandparent will probably already be deceased of old age. You could use the Exiler of Life if you wish to keep her alive long enough, or you could kill the mother instead. As for the torture chamber, yes, you must kill them. My favorite way is using a cheat to unlock carreer/aspiration rewards and putting them into the chamber. If you have University, placing in the Cow Plant in is a good idea. Also, if you have more than one Sim at once, you could build an isolation chamber, which has nothing at all in it. Also, you could build fire rooms, which are rooms with flammable objects and a fireplace, and you could build a pool, but unless you boolprop to control them to go into the pool, they probably won't do it themselves. You could also put in trash to create some roaches.
Test Subject
#49 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 6:54 PM Last edited by .Wishes.Of.Silver. : 29th Dec 2011 at 7:32 PM.
I'm making my family right now, but I'm not sure how the child takes a plate of food down to the prisoner in the Human Zoo. Do you use a move objects cheat? Or can you put in a birthday cake or something like that?

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure if I'll do the points. I know it's crucial, but it doesn't feel as fun doing the points. But I'm definatly doing the other bits.
Test Subject
#50 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 5:40 AM
You simply make a plate of food and once finished you go to Buy Mode and pick up the plate and place it in the Zoo. If this doesn't work, make sure no one else is trying to eat it until it is in the Zoo. Also, it's absolutely fine if you choose to not do the points. Very often I do not either, but I included them for those who like to.
Edit: If you intend on keeping the zoo humans alive, you may want to put in a dinner plate, which is more filling, for each of those humans who are alive. For example; if there are five humans, you put in five plates of dinner food. I am unsure if you put in a full meal, like turkey, if they will automatically eat/serve it themselves. I made this challenge a while back,and I am retrying it to see what problems may arise with the current rules.
Page 2 of 3