Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3150 Oak Street

by mr.moo7999 Posted 3rd Jun 2010 at 11:28 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2010 at 12:28 AM by mr.moo7999

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 2:20 AM
Besides the no double bed, as previously mentioned, the only think that could be changed is the red brick, dont get me wrong i love red brick, but the preloaded ones in the game-like this one, are way to bright and orane, if you were to calm the color down to a deeper color red it would look really sharp! Hope this helps.

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 4:33 PM
Wow, it's so pretty. Aside from no double bed (which can be easily fixed once I move in my sims), it's a great lot, though just a little too pricey for a single sim just starting out.

But it's a lot better than the starter homes offered in the base world. Thanks so much, I'll definitely download!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:59 PM
Again, I love it. I will just re-decorate the interior and change the red brick to something less alarming, and I will be one happy girl
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 4:55 PM
I like this house a lot. I played in it with one of my starter couples for a long while. I think I only had a problem with the shower (they couldn't use it) and just extended that bathroom wall (the one with the door) out one tile. I thought the red brick looked nice and made that section of the exterior really pop.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 3:51 PM
The shower didn't work? hmmm... Maybe it's because of the bathroom door next to it. I've done that before and it's worked fine for me- but this house may just be... different. Sorry about that! Glad most of you like it =).

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!