Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2030 Sunset Grove

by mr.moo7999 Posted 3rd Jun 2010 at 11:29 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2010 at 12:27 AM by mr.moo7999

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 12:21 AM
The floor plan is great, and the interior overall is wonderful. However i do not like the green at all, there are many colors, even different shades of green. . .just not this one. Sorry. Also when your taking pictures make sure the houses in the picture are all finished, the unfinished house in the background was major eyesore for me. And maybe a bedroom with a double bed? My couples would have no place to sleep, great ideas and concepts though, over all really good!

Call me Tyu. (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 12:32 AM
Toyou1214- thanks for the helpful feedback. I guess I should take the background into consideration lol. I never thought of a couple/double bed for some reason............. but that is also a great point. Sorry about the greens... Tans and Greens are my favorite colors...

Anyhow, thanks for the helping comment. This is my first actual sims 3 starter home, so I need(ed) some pointers. =)

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 2:16 AM
Mr.moo. For your first time it is wonderful! haha. And even the tans look nice, just the shade of green is not the nicest. Yea i found out about the back rounds the same way haha.

-Glad i could help
Oh and call me Tyu. (:

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 7:35 AM
mr.moo7999, I am really sorry to dissapoint, but a starter is actually 16.5k in TS3, not 18.

However, I love this. I really do and I like the shade of green you used as well.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 5:00 AM
I like it, but just because it's a starter home doesn't mean you couldn't do a little decorating...it seems like you are trying to make it old and ugly...are you? Small but luxury...I just made a luxury starter for 15k...

LUXURY
by Mickey4741

From elegant family homes to stately mansions.

ELEGANCE. LUXURY.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 2:13 AM
I love the house. I would decorate, but your exterior is fabulous, and that's the part I always have trouble with. I just feel the need to correct, it's simoleons, no simloans.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:40 PM
Okay, so someone does not like that shade of green. Please don't let that stop you from using it. I absolutely adore it!!! In fact that green is the only reason I clicked to check the house out. I am downloading the house because I absolutely love the exterior. I don't care much about the interior since I always re-decorate anyway because I never like ANY of the interiors. Please make more cute lil houses for me!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:21 PM
I agree with lisbethbear, I like this house BECAUSE it's green (and I loooove two tone exteriors) and I don't know why all the comments have been so negative! Different people like different colors. Personally, I'm downloading because I really like it. Keep it up!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 3:50 PM
Thanks everyone!! Also, with the green color, you can easily change that. Just like a real house-- when you are searching with a real estate agent (or yourself), you look at the house as a whole, not room by room. Walls and Floors can easily be changed. easily! =).

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!