Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Daisy Villa Apartments - Silent Hill 3

by meriel Posted 15th Jun 2010 at 3:48 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2010 at 5:31 PM by meriel

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 2:09 AM
Many congratulations on your graduation! And your lovely apts!
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 8:48 AM
Hi, Meriel ! I even did not think, that you really will make it. I just don't know, what I can say now .It's very nice for me. Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jeanette Voerman
Hi, Meriel ! I even did not think, that you really will make it. I just don't know, what I can say now .It's very nice for me. Thank you so much

Thank you.
Well, here it is since I'm kind of planning on making all/most of the buildings from the Silent Hill games anyway. Oddly enough starting with Silent Hill 3. And next up would be Brookhaven Hospital. I'm not sure yet if I'll do that one though (+ there are already two versions of it on MTS.)

Thank you, triciamanly :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 4:13 PM
Wow! Well done! I always felt Harry's apartment was pretty ghetto in the game, but it seems it cleans up nicely. Now I have to start yet another Harry-Cheryl family! Also it is funny you posted this with your graduation, I always associated Silent Hill 3 with my own High School graduation. Belated congrats, and thanks for this awesome apartment!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 7:09 PM
I dig all your SH remakes, but this one is definitely my favorite! It works wonderfully as a playable apartment, and I've been placing it in pretty much every hood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 2:16 AM
hey, where do I get the windows that turn blue and glow and can not find them for any part, help porfa, and I gave thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 2:17 AM
hey, where do I get the windows that turn blue and glow and can not find them for any part, help porfa, and I gave thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 2:18 AM
I'm wrong, I mean please and no porfa
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 1:04 PM
carlosbrujo187 -
Are these the windows you're talking about? If they're flashing blue try downloading the Door1 package and Windows1 package (and/or Windows_mesh1 package, I'm not sure which one it is you need) which you can find in the ADELE_liamBuildSet.rar file. Or you can download the whole thing . It's a lovely set. Let me know if it still doesn't work.