Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Holly Flowers-Botanist

by Kamelot_Fan Posted 17th Jun 2010 at 8:25 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2010 at 3:26 PM by Kamelot_Fan

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 8:38 AM
Very nice Sim you have there. Looks a wee bit like Keira Knightley to me.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 3:35 PM
aww she's so pretty!! she looks like the kind of person who's really modest and has no idea how really beautiful she is. Makes people much more appealing in my opinion! thanks for sharing her
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 5:23 PM
She's very pretty. Glad you posted her.
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 5:55 PM
She is beautiful!!!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 6:20 PM
She is beautiful! Thank you for sharing her
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 2:20 AM
She's very pretty! I too get fed-up with the maxis uglies =/
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 4:11 AM
She's great! Can't wait to add her to my game. IDK about the goopy part but Carbonara is a great pasta dish with bacon and a creamy Parmesan cheese sauce over long noodles either fettuccine or Spaghetti.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 4:21 AM
She's hawt! Once I get the awesomemod compatible with my game version I'll totally add her to my neighborhood!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 1:19 PM
Thank you, she looks so pretty and sweet
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyn
aww she's so pretty!! she looks like the kind of person who's really modest and has no idea how really beautiful she is. Makes people much more appealing in my opinion! thanks for sharing her

That was sort of what I was going for actually. Anyway, I'm glad you guys like her.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 2:55 PM
thankyou very much she is beautiful Thanks for your share
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 4:10 PM
Grr, doesn't work. Game keeps crashing when I try and load her in CAS. I downloaded all the stuff (even the stuff you said aren't required), but it keeps crashing. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nema_K
Grr, doesn't work. Game keeps crashing when I try and load her in CAS. I downloaded all the stuff (even the stuff you said aren't required), but it keeps crashing. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I've had this problem when downloading other peoples sims too, and with those cases I think it was because of the hair. Try doublechecking what you've downloaded. Also, do you have WA? That could be it. Otherwise, I have no idea. Sorry

Edit: Actually, did you install Rez Delnava's mod to enable non-default skintones? That could be it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 8:37 PM
thanks a lot
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 4:18 PM
Pretty sure I downloaded the hair. I'll try installing that mod right now though.